Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Crystal! I just started dressing like a girl, I feel so sexy in my thigh highs and heels! I’m from St Louis and really want to explore this a bit more…

Hi Crystal,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Crystal , happy to welcome you to CDH.  You pick the perfect place to start your dressing journey in.  Many wonderful girls here to share stories and ideas with.  Hope you get settled in and comfy soon.  So much to do here.

Stevie

Hi Crystal and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

“Meet me in St. Louis, Louis, meet me at the fair.” Sorry, I’m a musical nut, and a nut who’s musical. You picked a great first site for support and meeting other transgender folks. Everyone here is very supportive and very friendly. You’re going to run across all kinds of dressing styles and ideas here. Be open to trying what sounds interesting and the rest, that’s someone else’s idea of a good time. Like any other activity there’s no such thing as the “compleat crossdresser” (to use an archaic expression) or experience.

Welcome again and I hope you find what you’re looking for here.

Bobby
      Lady

Hi Crystal! Welcome to CDH. Don’t forget the Panties!!

Bobby

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Crystal

welcome. There’s much here for you to discover. Get comfortable and explore all  that we have here and meet some wonderful girls just like you enjoying their  feminine feelings  felt  deep inside. Through our forums learn about fashions and tips to dressing and experience so much more.

Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Awe you girls are so adorable!  Thank you for the welcome!

Anonymous

Welcome Crystal , indeed it is such a wonderful feeling 🌺🌹

First of all welcome .My name is Jessica .I have been crossdressing since the age of 12 ..I now go out fully dressed and no one suspects me to be a man they all think I’m.   a girl.especially at wal mart.

Anonymous

Hello Crystal

That is a great name. You will like it here. So positive and right.

Hope you enjoy

Averyl

Welcome Crystal!

Once you start dressing you can’t seem to get enough.  You want more and more!  It’s like a drug habit.

Hi Crystal, Teralynn here! Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! So you are just getting started are you? Well your decision to join CDH is a very good one that will benefit you greatly as your crossdressingjourney continues! Lots of friendly and supportive people are members here and you can do so many things on the site that you will find it difficult to get enough time to do them all. So ask your questions, share experiences, get tips and advice and make some friends! You might even find some in the St. Louis area. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?