Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vivien Ng
      Lady

Hey, I’m Vivien, closet CD from a country in south east asia 🙂 Recently moved to Perth so don’t have much stuff with me here. Looking to find other CDs over here and possibly go out!

Laurel
      Lady

Welcome Vivien, I think you will like it here! Look around and explore, so much to see…

Hi Vivien,

Hello and welcome.

Jessica x

Hi Vivien,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Vivien!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Vivien

to prepare for the possibility of venturing out is one that many of us try to accomplish. It’s certainly a big step, one of determination and     courage , one where confiniance is needed to pursue a dream that we hold deep inside each and everyone of us. Being here at Cdh with its wealth of information and our wonderful and understanding ladies really help me to follow that dream and just a month ago it became reality . It’s amazing how ones journey will be when help is there to which i am so appreciated  to have and   I hope you see this site  as the hope you are looking for  to venture into your paths through this wonderful world. And to go out with your wife and have a girls night would be fabulous. Very happy to welcome you to our family.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, Vivien! So happy to meet you. I think you’ll meet loads of friends here!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?