Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Andria
      Lady

Hi Everyone,

I’m new I learning why I’ve had these feminine urges all my life and often felt very much more lady than gentleman.

Anonymous

Hi Frank, and welcome to CDH.   Yes, discovering the extent of your feminine side can be quite a surprise – but in a good way.  You will find this a great place to meet others like yourself, and grow in understanding how to live with and accept this thing of ours

Hugs,

Bettylou

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Frank…. so nice you have joined our little family. Just by your decision to be here your desires seam to be developing. Need help? just ask many of these remarkable ladies all here to offer advice and support. Enjoy meeting a making new  friends and chat with them, learning all that’s important to you. Again welcome and hope to see you here.
      Stephanie  🌹

Hi Frank and welcome to CDH. I’m really glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

Ah, another member who’s ex military. We have a few of them including at least one marine. I’m sure she’ll welcome you shortly. I’m from Bedford, Virginia. That’s halfway between Lynchburg and Roanoke. Where is North Chesterfield? I’ve only been in VA for 13 years, you’d think I’d know the state by now lol.

Yeah, having a wife and kids can make things harder. Your wife is welcome to join CHD too if you’re both comfortable with that. How is she taking all of this?

Again, welcome to CDH. If you ever need to vent, cry on a shoulder, or just talk about everything and nothing feel free to PM me.

Andria
        Lady

thank you for your service. I’m about 20 minutes from FT. Lee off 288. I glad to meet you. My wife doesn’t know the whole story yet. I’ve told her more than I’ve said to anyone including my parent when I was younger. I have so many issues from being overseas. My kids don’t know they are still having problems adjusting to my TBI and PTSD problems. Well I won’t bore you. I’ve always felt a strong female side of me and I hid it , so now I’m trying to find out why it’s been so strong .

Thanks ,

Frank

Hi Frank first of all thank you for your service to our country . So nice to meet you and you have come to the greatest CD site on the internet . So as for your feelings of femme they have been in your heart and sole since day one of your life  just finally trying to make there way out  you said you are married with 4 kids does your wife  know about your femme side or support you and kids also ??  I came out to my wife soon after being married 37 years ago and my 6 kids dont know  just wife and she is very supportive of Stephanie  but im a home girl never been out and most likely never will and ok with that but i allways have dreams right  so good luck to you . Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Hi Frank,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Frank and welcome to CDH.
      I hope that in addition to the counselling you are receiving that the great people here and all their vast experiences will offer you much encouragement and support. All the best in this new adventure!

Welcome Frank!

Hi Frank and welcome to our merry little band!

Thank you for your service. I’m disabled, retired law enforcement veteran and am discovering some new ways of dealing with PTSD, along with transgender issues.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you want.

Heather

Andria
      Lady

I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately. The whole female side feels calming and then the soldier and the things that go with it changes everything. I have no friends except for you guy that know how I feel.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?