Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey I’m Alicia, I have dressed my entire life. Currently I am married to a straight woman who does not accept my dressing or my thoughts on transitioning to female. My feminine side has always been evident and I had problems in school because of this. I am 64 however a young 64, eat right take care of myself. I have two grown sons who also would never accept my journey. Along with this I have 4 beautiful granddaughters.

I am considering estrogen and moving forward however I am really nervous about losing my family and friends. It saddens me that I am not accepted.

When I am en femme I am me. I feel so confident and who I really am. I feel wonderful. I joined CH after I read the chats and saw how awesome and supportive everyone is.

Im happy to answer any questions and I know I have tons.

Love to all!

Alicia

Anonymous

Hi Alicia and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Johnnie
      Duchess

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello Alicia. Coming out and living full time as Alicia is big commitment as you know, Potentially​ losing family and friends. If you haven’t seen a therapist you should see one to talk about this before you actually pull the trigger. I would suggest that you bring your spouse with you to therapy. Maybe even have marriage therapy Doing this will possibly greatly increase your chances of a positive outcome.</p>

Welcome Alicia!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?