Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Looking to meet like minded people will b adding pictures soon!

Anonymous

Hi Sarah,

Nice to meet you and welcome to CDH.

Eva

Anonymous

Hi Sarah welcome to CDH hope you enjoy it here💋

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Sarah and welcome to CDH!  such a cute pic you have there girl.  Congratulations on finding us, you’ve discovered the best place around!   Lots of support and knowledge wrapped in blanket of genuine care, surrounded by a safe environment and topped off with a dash of fun.  A perfect home for so many of us, I’m happy to have you here, you’re sure to love it.  Looking forward to pics, but please try to fill your profile a bit too, we love knowing a bit about each other, just makes everything better!

Again, welcome Sarah!!

Stevie

Hi Sarah, and welcome to CDH!!!
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Welcome to the group Sarah! 🎀🍭🧚‍♀️

Hi Sarah! Welcome to CDH!🤗

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sarah

happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Sarah welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Sarah nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy your self here .. As these other lovley ladies have said allready i cant add much to there welcome but just a little he he .. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms here..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with.. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Sarah, welcome to CDH, kick off your heels and make yourself at home.

Hugs

Diana

Anonymous

Hello Sarah and welcome pictures are always good before this site I couldn’t even post a profile picture now with the support of the girls on this site I was able to post a profile pic and some other ones I am always open to chatting if I am on here feel free too chat

hugs Kimberly 🦄

Hi Sarah Jane, we are so happy to meet you. You are an amazing person and we are here to support you. I hope that you meet some great people and build connections to be there for you.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?