Tagged: , ,

• This topic has 13 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all you lovelies. My name is Robin and I am not exactly new to crossdressing but I am new here. I have been dressing for about 5-7 years. I lost track because of purging and a kind of slow start. Umm don’t know a lot of what to say except I can’t wait to get to know some more of you and to expand my horizons. I am a socially nervous person but I am working on it. If you have any tips or tricks I am always looking for help.

Welcome to CDH, Robin. The ladies here are supportive and can help you whenever you need. Just ask questions and enjoy the company.

Beth

Anonymous

Robin 🧚🏼 Welcome to CDH! 🌺 you will love it here!! 🦋🎀🌼

Another Robin! Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hello Robin and welcome I  got alot of my wardrobe and extras from Goodwill, Walmart and Amazon.

In fact my newest and favorite dress came from Amazon. Maybe it is because my favorite color is blue

Anyway Welcome

hello Robin  and welcome you came to the right place. look around the site and get to meet new friends.  read my profile will tell about my journey

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Robin welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Robin,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Robin, welcome to CDH (new here myself)! I can relate to the purging, having done it a few times out of shame and guilt. Have only started to rebuild my wardrobe recently (and hoping to last this time).
      The other ladies seem to be very open and supportive, hope you can enjoy your stay here~

Hi Robin
      Welcome it’s a smashing site very friendly only been here just over a week loving every minute,

Hugs Charlotte

Hi Robin nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms .. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many wonderful ladies telling there stories on there journey into womanhood so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments on there journey then your turn he he .. Please give us a story or two about the life and times of Robin as she travels down her own road on her journey to be all the woman her heart has in store for her .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. Do us one favor please go back to your profile page and fill in some more as this is how we get to know you better thank you .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hi Robin, welcome aboard, park your worries where they belong – in the garbage, you are among friends here and we’ve all been where you are, you can ask what you want and speak your mind – no judgement here.

Mind you I won’t guarantee you’ll always get a sensible answer😉💋

Hugs

Diana

P.S. If you feel the need to purge again, just bundle all your lovely outfits up and send them to me!

💋

Anonymous

Hi Robin, welcome to CDH! Lookingforward to more posta from you, let me know how I can help. Would love to chat.

Kendra💕

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?