Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How do you eat with lipstick? – I am not a “MESSY” eater, but when I think about lipstick and what/how I eat I imagine lots of lipstick ending up being eaten…

I also tend to wipe my lips often when eating some foods.

Help? Advice?

E.V.

Anonymous

Hi Emerald…

I just eat normally, don’t worry about it too much. You can subconsciously open your mouth overly wide, so the food does not touch your lips on the way in…..but who wants to sit in a restaurant looking like a goldfish????

Some ladies just touch the corners of their mouth with the serviette/ napkin. Usually, you will find that a lot of girls go to the ladies room between courses to ” freshen” up .

If I am at home, I don’t usually wear lipstick at mealtimes……the number one rule is probably….

Open your mouth before you put the food in…. otherwise it CAN get messy….😋

Grace xx

Like so many things I used to think ‘why do women eat and drink like that?’ Now I totally get it.

When wearing lipstick use your teeth more and retract the lips slightly, it helps.

If out for a drink,Use straws if you can.

Like your whole face when wearing make up, don’t rub!!! Such a hard thing to stop doing absent mindedly. Delicate dab with a tissue if you must.

There are ‘stay in place’ lipsticks  from various companies which do not smudge as much if you can’t resist the temptation.

Little things like these are so different with women but most men don’t even realise how much women have to deal with to look fab.

❤️Bianca

Hi Emerald
      Lpke Grace, I dont worry about it, I just freshen up afterwards,
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

When eating out dressed, I’ll trap the food between my upper teeth and tongue, just like a lady.

Bridgette

From personal experience, no matter what you eat or how you scrunch your face/mouth, it is near impossible.  Lipstick will eventually smatter on the food/cutlery/cup/straw.  And depending on lipstick applied, food bits will get stuck on the lipstick.

I too like to wipe my mouth after each bite, but as Wendy, I only do it after the meal so as not to smear too much lipstick off.  As someone has already mentioned, you’ll have refresh after the meal.  I

I just eat like a lady. Then I go to the ladies room and freshen up my hair and makeup.

-SR-

Emerald…

You’ve read the replies… so I’ll only offer you two tips

Wear a lippy that’s a stayer like Maybelline Ultra Stay for 24 hour coverage…
      Or, watch how girls eat… especially French women! They also practice portion control like no others! Very small bites just… popped into the mouth…
      But like Grace said… looking like a goldfish!

Proportioned Polly 🐠

Hi Emerald lots of good advice here so practice at home using a mirror and watch yourself  slow and small portions .. And as Wonderful Miss Grace said  open mouth before putting food in Perfect advice he he   ..

One other thing using mirror if you see goldfish lips  thats not very lady like lol ha ha

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?