Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi

I am from Rutland UK. I’m 54, m, pansexual. Started crossdressing properly a few months ago. Looking for local friends so we could meet, chat and dress together. Show me make up, exchange dressses etc……

Thanks

Jacqui

Hi Jacqui,

Welcome to CDI.

Alice

Hi Jacqui nice to meet you as for making some friends near you look at top of page select social tab the put in information about where you are and search .. As im a few miles away in NE Montana USA  good luck exploring and hope you find many ladies here to chat with again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Jacqui.  Welcome to CDH. You will love it here.

Susan

Anonymous

Hello, Jacqui.  Welcome.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jacqui  welcome , it’s wonderful that you have joined our family. We’re always happy to help our new girls and offer our advice and tips and on makeup. were here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Jacqui,

Welcome, it is nice to meet you.  I am also from the U.K, a bit further north than you.

I hope you make lots of new friends here, I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Thanks. It’s lovelybto find like mided people.

I should be coming to Sunderland in a few months.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Jacqui,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?