• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone. Im new to the site and my name is Samantha. I started dressing about,a year ago but,havent come out the closet yet. I like the way female clothing,fits, the styles, and colors. I hope to get good advise on how to come out and how to be a passable cder when out in public.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Samantha, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you. I’ve also been at it less than a year – as crazy as it “sounds” to say that. You’ll get great advice and meet some incredible ladies here!

Pattie
      Lady

1) Welcome to the site.

2) I wear women’s lingerie frequently and have been for a while

3) As for coming out…that’s a tough one as it is personal and it depends on the person you want to tell.

Hi Samantha,

Welcome to our little corner of the world.  This site and our members has been of great assistance in my own exploration of my femininity.  My advice for anyone is to take it slow.  Don’t rush it; just take it step by step.  And it is okay to take a step backward from time to time.

Mac

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Samantha and welcome to CDH! You’ll get lots of great advice here. The ladies are supportive and understand we all explore our inner woman at our own pace. Nice to meet you!

Jennifer

Hi Samantha and welcome!

This is a wonderful space to meet and chat with such a great group of gals, who are all at different points in their journeys.  I’ve learned so much from others on here, as well as the wonderfully written articles that are posted frequently.

You can get soooo much great information about dressing, passing, and coming out to others from reading about the experiences that the other ladies have had along their way.  Just go at your comfort pace, have fun, and enjoy the experience!

Glad you’re here with us!!

<3  Lauren

You definitely came to the right place, dear. Very sweet members, very happy to advise and share experience. I have met some really sweet girlfriends on this website. Good luck with your journey; it’s actual;;y a very nice path.   Hugs, Melissa

Anonymous

Hi Samantha

You’ve probably figured it out now based on responses so far…you will find a lot of great information and VERY supportive girls here to help you sort through all of this.  It’s fun, scary at times but figuring “it” out in a place where you can share thoughts without judgement should help!!

Kim

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?