Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi there

Ive been dressing for years, and have occasionally gone out dressed, although I still get nervous every time

Will hopefully get some pictures up shortly as a new dress arrived today along with some new stockings

Any one else around the London area…

Hi Clare,

Welcome, it is nice to see another girl from the U.K. on here, I am a bit further North than you.

I am sure you will make lots of friends, the ladies here are really nice.

I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Enjoy the new dress, I look forward to seeing your photos.

Jessica x.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Clare

Welcome to Cdh.  Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet with,  talk with and with some devolope wonderful friendships. A place of support and understanding for all that passes. Nice meeting you and looking forward to seeing some pictures of you soon.
      Stephanie🌹

Anonymous

Welcome Clare

you will enjoy your time here. Quite a few of us UK girls here

Speak soon

Averyl

Hi Clare and welcome to CDH. I’m so glad you joined our happy little family. Have a look around the site and where you feel comfortable, join in.

I see in your profile under Biographical info you put “new to all this”. You might want to consider editing that a little bit. Anyone who reads your profile and hasn’t read this introduction is going to think you’re new to crossdressing. If it were me I’d change it to say you’re new to the site or sites like this in general, and copy & paste your second sentence (“I’ve been dressing…”) into that as well.

Just based on that sentence I’m sure you have some interesting experiences to share, and some good wisdom as well. I’m looking forward to reading them.

Hi Clare,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Clare!!

Hi Clare nice to meet you and you have nothing to fear here. We all are supportive and caring with loving hearts . There is so much to do here reading forums and posts so don’t be afraid to join in when you are comfortable we really dot bite well some girls do (he he ) aww not really so kick your heels off and stay a while and again nice meeting you hope to see you around .

Stephanie Bass

Hi Clare, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi Clare, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. Whether you have been dressing a long time or a short time you are absolutely in the right place if you are looking for a site where you can interact with an entire online community of crossdressing people. As previously stated in another member’s post we have a fair amount of members from the U.K. so it would definitely be surprising if you could not find some members from London. Your sisters here, no matter what part of the world they are in, are welcoming, friendly and supportive. So do stay active on the site and you’ll never regret it! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Welcome Clare!

Hi Claire, love your name and welcome. Love to see some pictures.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?