Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone! I am Tatum Cheyenne. I’m 49yrs old. I am a male, but truly wish I was a female. I am 6’5 260lbs. I carry it well. It has been difficult coming out to people in such a small town where everything me knows everyone. I’ve come out to several people in my town. So far it’s gone pretty smooth with the ones I’ve confided in here.  It’s been a difficult road but I’m finally coming around the bend to open roads! Can’t wait until makeup and everything else becomes like second nature to me. I love talking bout anything and everything. I love sports. I still love women. But I also now enjoy men too mmm! Fun fun fun!! Can’t wait to make new friends and chat with new people with the same interests.

Hi Tatum

Welcome to CDH!! There’s no shortage of people to talk to and make friends with.  Plenty of support and positive reinforcement too.  Enjoy!

xo – Robyn

Hi Tatum, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. I applaud your courage for coming out to some people in your small town. I have found the members of my small rural community in Florida seem to not be bothered by who I am and how I dress. I set on my porch in my feminine attire and do not run inside my house and lock the door if anyone comes onto the property. I simply greet them and simply ask what can I do for them today. How you feel about yourself and your attitude is just as important as how well you look as a woman when getting acceptance. There are even meter readers and delivery persons that call me mam. I still find that exhilarating! Becoming a CDH member and interacting with your CDH sisters may give you the confidence and attitude to be even more expressive of your feminine side. A member once compared CDH to a sorority. I think that is a valid comparison. So welcome to the sisterhood. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Thank you Teralynn. Very well put in my opinion. Nice to know that I have another person in my corner. I’ll keep that in mind if I ever need sum kind of advice or just want a different opinion. 😉 Thanks again. I hope to have your confidence someday eventually!!

Hi Tatum nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here. You have made a good choice to join us as this is the best CD site on the internet . Plenty to do here as reading forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions. About clothing to makeup to everything you allways wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. So get settled in relax kick off your heels and enjoy yourself . As for making friends there are many from all over the world to meet and make lasting friendships with.  So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Thanks Stephanie Bass! I look forward to future chats and discussions with you all!! I’m sure I will have many questions lol 😉

You will Tatum. One step at a time Luv. Nothing like continued and sustained effort to get you to where you want to be. – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Hi, Tatum.  Welcome to CDH.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Tatum….welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Tatum,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Tatum, glad you’ve made CDH your home, welcome aboard!

Welcome Tatum!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?