Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everybody just joined this site looks brilliant. I have been cross dressing about 18 months. Started with hold up stocking and ladies underwear. Both felt lovely. Progressed to skirts and one dress. Only time been out as Charlotte short trip to car to get something out.

Anonymous

Charlotte 🌻 welcome to CDH! 🎀🌸

Hi Effie

Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to chats and joining forums.

Anonymous

You are going to love it here Charlotte!! 🦋🧚🏼🍭

At the moment just looking at clothes underwear etc. Not interested in make up and wigs. Hoping to be confident to go for a car drive as Charlotte,

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

That’s how I took my first step out! 🌺 a ride around town, then the next day to chic fil a 😄🌹🌻

Anonymous

Charlotte welcome this place is amazing no matter what you are going through the ladies are here to help and support

hugs Kim

Thanks Kim

At the moment I just CD in private. Not looking for makeup or wigs just clothes. Also to get the confidence to venture out for a drive in the car.

Hugs
        Charlotte x

Anonymous

It will come

hugs kim

Welcome Charlotte!

Anonymous

Hi Charlotte, welcome aboard CDH, no matter what stage you are at you will find a haven here.  Everyone is supportive and caring.

Hugs

Diana

Hi Diana

Thanks for the welcome looking forward to chats with many.

Hugs Charlotte x

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Charlotte welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Charlotte,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Alice
        Thanks for the welcome. Looks a very good site. Had a few replies also joined some forums I am sure I will enjoy myself.

Hugs
        Charlotte

Anonymous

Hi Charlotte welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Rozalyne

Thanks for the welcome it’s a brilliant site. Looking forward to many chats.

Anonymous

Hi Charlotte it’s the best site to be on x

It’s also the safest site to be on the monitors keep everyone safe on here x

I hope to have many more chats with you in the future x

Hugs Roz xxxxx

Just call me Roz xxxxx

Hi Charlotte,

Welcome to CDH, It is wonderful here and the girls are lovely.
      Your confidence will grow daily as is mine.

Mikala xxx.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Charlotte! Glad you found us here, and like the others I think this is a great place to chat and learn from each other. Crossdressing is so addictive isn’t it?

Amy

Hi Amy
        Thanks yes glad I found this site love it. Crossdressing is addictive gone from panties and hold ups to skirts one dress two tops and some bodies and suspender belt for my wet look stockings.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Charlotte,

Welcome from one new girl to another.

Tara.

Hi Tara
        From one new girl to another I’m sure we will both have a wonderful time on here.

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Hi Charlotte and welcome to CDH enjoy sweetie.

Eona Oh
      Lady

Hi Charlotte, welcome to CDH. Pull up a chair, grab a beverage and dive in. You’re in for a wonderful time! 💖🥃👠

Anonymous

Welcome Charlotte I’ve yet to go out, so I’d say your doing pretty good. 💕💋 Katie

Thanks Katie. Felt really good not sure of my next step.

Hugs Charlotte

Revel
      Baroness

Hi Charlotte!

Welcome to the family my UK sister, and my new friend too!

Hugs.

Revel

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Charlotte. Your going to love it here.

Hugs, Liara

Thanks Holy. For myself I am Well known in my area no one knows I CD.

Hugs Charlotte

Hi Holly

Trip to supermarket out of bounds wife works there. Have been to local shop with hold up stockings, bra and thong under shorts with flat ballet shoes on. Next step is to shop with skirt on and a drive as Charlotte,

Hugs and Kisses

Charlotte

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?