• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rose.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies…my name is Erin and I live in beautiful Montreal Canada.  I have been wanting to join this site for ages and finally got the nerve to go for it.  I would love to meet local girls for house parties and activities.  I have always been interested in feminine attire and have purchased on-line and at thrift shops.  Still haven’t had the nerve to venture into women’s lingerie shops for a bra fitting etc.  I love charmeuse chemises, tight satin undergarments…..and I don’t necessarily have to do a full face of makeup…sometimes just a good moisturizer and a light coloured lip-gloss.  Anyway…I really just wanted to get the ball rolling.  Would love to hear from you and start making new girlfriends.

hello and welcome to this wonder full site CDH. a place where we all understand and have been there, done it. i have been a cder for many years. i started with a school play had to wear green tights. that was it. i fell in love with womans {female } clothing. i know where my dress and nylons and panties and bra under my male cloths so when the 2 adult kids are out i can take off my male cloths and i am dressed up already. with out the make up and perfume. wife knows of my desire to dress up but will not help with make up or see me or just sit in living room like 2 females and talk. so i am kind of still in the closet so to speak. WELCOME AGAIN TO CDH

Anonymous

Hi Erin and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Rose
      Lady

Hi Erin, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?