Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey Everyone! I’m Alyssa Michelle

I’ve been dressing since I was like 5 years old. My first time was when I had a sleepover with a friend and he suggested we dress in his sister’s dance leotards. I got caught by his parents when we woke up and I was still wearing it. I remember being embarrassed, but then I wanted to try it more and more.

My older sister also danced, and she did cheer leading and kickline, so I had so many outfits to try on growing up. My favorite was her kickline uniform, with the shiny tights and white boots!

When I was about 15-16, I got a license and then a car. I got really brave one day and went to a dancewear store,and bought myself tights, leotards, skirts, shoes… A little later, I went to a sexy clothing store that sold men’s size shoes in high heels and other attire. When I found this place, I got so excited! I bought the sexiest clothes I could find, and my body looked so good and felt amazing. I remember the first time I shaved my legs. It felt so nice, I shaved my butt and my nether-region. I moisturized my body, wore a little perfume, and any time someone wasn’t home, I seized the opportunity. This is going back to well before the internet, and I had no idea how many people like me were out there.

I did get caught dressed a couple times by my mom, but we never really spoke about it.

Right after I got married, when I was in my early 20’s, my ex-wife was not accepting of it, and I threw out ALL OF MY STUFF. It was so hard for me. I still have fond memories of some of the articles of clothing I lost.

After we got divorced (unrelated reasons), I started right back at it, I began collecting more and more clothing and I promised myself I’d never let someone influence who I am. I’ve had a few girlfriends who were accepting, a couple who even liked it, and now I’m with a girl for over 2 years who is my soulmate. We’ve shared everything with each other, including panties and other clothes. She wears my jeggings, leggings, bras, all the time, and we have the best time together!

I often go out wearing feminine clothes, like partially sheer leggings and high heeled boots (my birthday last night). I even wear skirts and sometimes leggings where you can clearly see my thong through the back. I live in NYC so it doesn’t even startle some people anymore, and I get compliments on my clothes (and my butt lol)

Once in a while, I go ALL OUT, wig, boobs, full make-up, jewelry, pocketbook… though it’s been a minute. I think I will again very soon!

Anyway, that’s my CD life in a nutshell. I look forward to getting to know many of you!

Thanks for reading!

Hello Alyssa and welcome

Thank you for sharing the extra detail, the different attitudes and the shopping would be on the short list of pros to living in a big city for me. I’m glad to hear you’ve found a patner that fits with you so that you can enjoy being all that you want to be. Happy to have you with us. Enjoy

Thank you so much Olivia!

Anonymous

Welcome Alyssa,

Must be nice to be in New York, It’s certainly a different world !

Lisa

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alyssa ,I enjoyed very much reading your intro . Sounds wonderful about your relationship and being able to share this  with someone one so accepting.  Enjoy this support with the many here.  Girls love sharing stories and each others experience in this amazing world. Very happy to meet you and look forward to seeing you here.

Stephanie 🌹

For closeted SO-less CDers like myself, your story reads like a fantasy (except for the part about your first marriage). Having an accepting GG soulmate who not only encourages your xdressing, but is willing to go out with you while dressed is a rare circumstance indeed.

Thank you so much Camryn… It’s so funny because I enjoy CD and TG fantasy literature, and as I was writing it, I was thinking I could easily embellish and make a pretty great story hahahaha

I could even add a few actual details from my past relationships. With a little creativity, it would be interesting. My girlfriend is getting me in a class for creative comedy writing, so you never know! Maybe I’ll write a CD fantasy novel one day?? 🙂

Hi Alyssa, thanks for sharing your insight with us! i’m so glad that you can now be yourself. It made me giggle that you bought all those clothes, but hey! thats what its all about! a woman cannot not have any clothes to wear!! really lovely story and ive no doubt, will be inspiring to a lot of our members. Thanks for being here, i look forward to hearing more 🙂

Fiona xxx

Welcome Alyssa!

sounds like you had a blessed life and I am happy for you hun 🙂  the first time my mother caught me she didn’t say a word just went and got the hammer and broke the toes of my right foot along with the foot. It didn’t stop me just taught me to be more discrete when it came to other people.

Tallia

OMG Tallia… That’s horrible!!!

She broke your toes and your foot?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?