Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Gizomo
      Lady

Hi All.

I’m a 40 year old and found out my husband is a crossdressor. He has been one since a very young age. Im struggling to accept as I dont know what to think. It is very confusing for me.

Anonymous

Hi Estelle. I’m Baily. I’m new here but I’ve been dressing for a long time too. As long as I can remember. If you have questions feel free to ask me whatever is on your mind. I’m 56 now. I can tell you that I struggled inside with that side of me. It kept coming up and I couldn’t resist the opportunity to dress when I had the chance. It’s not something that’s wrong but a part of who we are. I’ve recently decided that it’s who I am and I’ve excepted it. My wife excepts me to a degree. FYI, he’s still the man you met and fell in love with ok. Email me for any questions Hun. I’m here for you. 🎀💅🏻

Anonymous

Thank y’all for your likes. Have a wonderful day or evening as it were. 🎀💅🏻

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

To a special lady welcome, it’s wonderful to have you here with us and for you to be here together with your husband is very special indeed. Help and support here is for everyone, for your husband true understanding of what this all means. This this is certainly the place your spouse find many of the answers she is seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topic . Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured there is support and help from everyone here .  Relax, get comfortable and both of you enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. And to you  lovely GG lady ,  a place to have your questions and concerns answered . It’s certainly a major issue in a lot of relationships. We all need a place to have others to talk with, to listen and show compassion and help better your own feelings as one continues to grow and discover more of this complicating  course in life  . There’s a group you may like to know  ( wives & significant others ) where ladies like yourself can offer their help to questions only you would like to ask them.
      https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/groups/wives-and-significant-others/
      No body is left out,  that ‘s what makes this such a wonderful place to belong. Best to the both of you and hope to hear from you soon.   Hugs!!!
      Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Gizomo

I don’t have a Significant Other but I am glad you found this site. There are a lot of wonderful people here that will help you.

Jessica

Anonymous

Hi Estelle
      This is a very complex situation and each of us are different so there is no one solution that fits all!!!

My Significant Other also found out recently – she is troubled but supportive as it explains much of my odd behaviour!!!

She wants to work with me to find a solution but not change me as it has also been my life sentence for 46 years!!!

I have just come out of that jail and it is terrifying yet exhilarating – in short life has changed for us from me pretending to be a macho shit head – close to divorce, sleeping in separate beds to us becoming good gurlfriends talking more than we ever did in the last 10 years as I can express the other part of me in all walks of life with her not wondering about the change from Macho SH!!!

Society in South Africa celebrates the MSH… rape of women is the norm!! Why would a person want to be a woman??? That is for the individuals to explore, as we are all different

Reject your partner that has lied to you for too many years and your partner may stay or leave but go straight back into their private jail – the walls of which are built strong, thick and uncompromising by society!!

Yet if you can find a way to accept and support your SO… you may discover an inner being that becomes your new best friend!!! Other than your parents who knows you better than sometimes even yourself!!?? Your SO!!??

A person that has rebelled against scietal norms for almost life time…

I could go on forever but gain from others experiences and see how you could make things work… yes it is different a very big different – yet what would have happened if either of you found out a different secret about the other – theft, murder, Sun City jail time, an affair – that the other was embarrassed to reveal… the one revealing would really appreciate support and acceptance??? Try and look at it from the other side…

Therapy from an understanding person… not one that takes sides either way… could help but my only really personal comment is that the only two people that really know what is happening is the two of you!!! Others think they know… and think they helping… get talking and figure it out – there will be losses on both sides but that is a negativity generating term – make compromises and reach out for the gains!!!

Kind Regards
      Roxie.

Hi Gizmo,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Hi Estelle, Welcome to the CDH Family honey. Im new to dressing and have had no SO whist I have been. I know that the feminine thoughts ingrain themselves to us and we can never shake them. I tried to for 19 years.  I know when I told my family they were in shock. The initial shock lasted weeks for them and they are still trying to gather there feeling about it.

I think the best thing to do is talk to him and try and deal what you can when you can. Time is needed. If you are struggling tell him. I know from experience that as soon as someone shows any sign of acceptance that we instantly feel the desire to dress infront of that person, too soon most of the time. Try and tempure this if you feel you need to.

Like Samantha pointed out, there is a section of the site spersifically (sorry dyslexic) for SOs that is completely private from us dressers. If you need to get advice from other SOs that have very thorough similar experiences, there would be amazing place to start.

I truly hope things work out for both of you honey.

Love Trish

Welcome Gizomo!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?