Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everybody, I am new to the group but not new to the cross dressing lifestyle. For many years now I have been yearning to spread my wings and enjoy a more feminine lifestyle. However, life always gets in the way. Here in the deep South this lifestyle is still not accepted. I’m searching for people to chat with and maybe have a cuppa coffee and discuss the joys and sorrows of this lifestyle. Please feel free to contact me I would love to meet you.

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lisa   welcome it’s very nice to meet you. You’ll enjoy meeting girls here, to talk and share in experience’s that we all enjoy. Girls here are developing themselves at different levels from newbies  ( somewhat like me ) to the more experienced. You my dear will love all what we have here. Everyone loves to chat as I and friends for the asking so looking for to see you on our journeys together .again welcome and enjoy your stay.
      Stephanie 🌹

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Lisa! This is a great place to find acceptance, advice, and encouragement. Feel free to ask questions or share stories. Knowing you are not alone is huge confidence builder. Enjoy your time exploring this site. Most of all have fun discovering who you were meant to be!

Emily

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to CDH and i am sure that you can find what you are looking for here.  Lots of friends to be found and some very supportive people.  For those of us who love to chat this is a wonderful place.  i have not been a member long myself but i have already found a number of girls to chat with and learn more about the lifestyle and myself.

hugs and kisses,

suzette

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi, Lisa, and welcome. This is a great group of girls. I hope you make many good friends here. You are so not alone.

Welcome Lisa!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?