Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone!  I’m excited to be here. I hope this will be different than many of the other sites that I have tried, that were all show and not much else.  Or all they wanted was my money.  Anyway, here goes!

i was about 5 yrs old, when I realized that everyone was treating me like a little boy.  And as much as I protested and fought the idea, I just couldn’t convince those around me that they were wrong.  I may have looked like a little boy, but I really wasn’t.  I really was a little girl.  Not to accept their opinions to the contrary, I decided to secretly be more of a girl, if only in private.  I had an older sister.  So I would “borrow ” her used panties from the laundry basket and wear them to sleep in every night (while tucked).  I would return them just before laundry day. Then begin the cycle all over again.  And so, this is how I began at age 5.

Anonymous

Welcome. Your story is fairly similar to mine. Thank you for sharing. I was/have been a crossdresser my whole life.

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Ricki and welcome to CDH! I found this group to be a great bunch of supportive and helpful gals. Everyone has been so encouraging.

Jennifer

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Ricki. It’s very nice to meet you. Thankfully, society seems to be evolving – slowly – when it comes to listening to transgender kids. Hopefully sometime soon, no kid will have to deal with the experiences you had.

In my five months or so here, I’ve found all the ladies to be incredibly kind and supportive. I hope you have the same experience.

Anonymous

Hi Ricki and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Pattie
      Lady

Welcome Ricki. You are among friends here. I love dressing in lingerie and it is nice to find a group of people who are supportive. Support is very important for everyone.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?