Tagged: 

Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

A friend suggested I join this site as a way to network, gain information and possibly connect with girls local to me.

I honestly present much better em-femme than in boi mode as far as looking more youthful.  Makes me wonder if I’m on the wrong side of the fence< giggles>  I’m still perfecting makeup and shape wear application( dermablend foundation and setting powder ordered for tomorrow’s delivery.  Mehron foundation was a disaster aside from looking good in the camera.

Always welcome conversation!

Hi Anna

Welcome to CDH!  You can certainly do all of those things here. Lots of great girls and tons of info and support.

XO – Robyn 😊❤️

Kassie
      Lady

Welcome to CDH Anna 😊

Hope you find what you’re looking for in this friendly community x

Renee
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, what advantages to you find in powder foundation over liquid?

Hi Anna, and welcome!!! CDH is definitely the place to meet new friends and talk about all things femme.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

[postquote quote=403276]
      If you look up Juliette Noir on youtube, she does a 20min video with Jecca Blac products.

Basic verdict she gives is a great concealing product, but light for everyday.  Doesn’t feel cakey or super heavy.

xo – Robyn 😊❤️

Anonymous

Hello Anna welcome I just got on yesterday . The ladies have been very helpful . I just starting wit the make up .

Anonymous

Anna! Welcome to the group! I am new here too, would love to chat sometime

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Anna

welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community. You have a wonderful friend for suggesting you here. Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

I’m always eager to chat.  Hit me up anytime!

Hi Anna

Welcome, I joined a few days ago and I have met some wonderful girls. Sharing girly stories, desires and secrets with several sexy girls. I absolutely love to crossdress and just today had my first girl haircut. I am exploding with my cute sexy librarian style. I never thought I could look so cute. Went home and put on a sexy outfit and felt completely feminine. Love to hear more about you.Love to chat : )

Sweet pink kisses and soft satin hugs

Jill

Hi Anna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Anna!

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Anna

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The topic ‘New to the site’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?