Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Amber
      Lady

Hi everyone.I’m Amber and I’m a straight male from the great state of Kentucky, but I love to crossdress. I have been doing it on and off for many years but I’ve finally accepted this part of me. I just found this site today and can’t wait to meet many of yal. I’ve never seen many people accept this side of some men like I’ve seen so far on this page. I’m excited to start posting.

Hi Amber!

Welcome to CDH!  It feels good to know your not alone.  Take your time and enjoy.  Lots of great girls and tons of support and information.  You’ll have friends in no time.

xo – Robyn 😁🤗

Amber:  welcome!

Your brief intro here reads as if it were mine.  I just found CDH about 6 days ago but in such a short time I have already made many friends and attained a whole new level of peace within myself.  There will be time to share more in the future and I strongly urge you to visit the Chat and meet many others like us.  There is a chance for each of us to grow with help from those who care.

V

Hi Amber

Also pretty new here. Welcome and have fun. Express yourself and find the woman you want to be

Sweet pink kisses

Jill

Hi Amber

Welcome, I hope you make lots of friends and find happiness here. I look forward to reading your posts

Jessica

Anonymous

Hi Amber, I’m a newbie as well. I have been closeted on on and off all my life, all 61 years. I was married and came out after a year and my wife did not like it at all. So everything went into a box and I would be Cindy whenever I could. So I guess I’m just starting over and looking for new friends! It sure is peaceful when you can be who you really are.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Amber

happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Shana Mac
      Lady

Hello Amber! I’m Shana and I am happy you found us. You are going to love this place as much as we are going to love you being here! I honestly believe that finding this site is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

Hi Amber, it’s great you’ve found CDH and have seen in such a short time what a valuable resource it is. The support and friendship and solidarity here is off the charts and I know I’m not alone when I welcome you here! Best wishes, Rei

Hi Amber nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here. So much to see and do here from reading forums and posts and when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments . Ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. So get settled in and relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself  as for friends there are so many girls here from all over the world to make lasting friendships with . You should have read the sign at the door you stepped thru to join us that read leave your fears and nerves here you wont need them here.  We all have advice to best of our ability  and support to every girl here  like i said nothing to fear here its like we dont bite  well some girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding . So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

I’m a crossdressing King (last name).

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Amber and welcome!  Congratulations, give ourself a pat on the back for finally – in your words – accepting this part of you!  It really is a great feeling and you’ve come to the best place there is to share that.  Having a place to let your hair down and be yourself is great.  Doing it with the bunch of sincere and friendly ladies here is priceless.  I hope you can settle in and start enjoying the fun.  Happy to have you here Amber!

Stevie

Hi Amber,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello Amber, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Amber!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?