Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Deni
      Lady

Hi,

My name is Deni.  As stated in the topic line, I am new to the site.  I really liked what I saw when researching it.  Many years ago I joined a different site and there were some really great people on there, but there were also a lot of creeps instant messaging you all the time.  It was nice to see that this site was not about people wanting to hook up.  Receiving a message from Cynthia really reassured that and made me feel welcome.

I’m not in a relationship at the moment, but I do have a daughter at home with me part-time.  She doesn’t know, at least I don’t think she does.  Her mom discovered it by chance after we were separated and I guess it is possible that she could have told our daughter, but I hope she hasn’t and wont.  I know there are many ways of looking at this, but I know I am a very strong father figure to her and that’s what I always want to be.

I only dress in private when no one is home.  I don’t have any desires to be dressed in public, but I really admire those that do.  For me it’s like my little getaway.  I can just relax at home when I want to be Deni, with my glass of Sangria of course.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and thanks for welcoming me!  I hope to update and add some photos to my profile soon.  I look forward to chatting with you all!

Anonymous

Welcome Deni, items great to have you in the ladies’ suite. Make yourself comfortable you’re far from the only girl doesn’t get to dress enough.

This is a wonderful crowd and made up of very many wonderful, sexy and helpful women. You’ll fit right in! Have fun and keep in touch. Girl talk is an incredible thing! Please feel free to give me a shout whenever the mood strikes you girlfriend!

Love, Serena 💄💋

Deni
        Lady

Thanks Serena! Will do.

Anonymous

Hello, Deni.  Welcome.

Anonymous

Oh!! I so agree with the creepy ones – Horror Movies are predictable!! Those ones, eish no I avoid them like Covid!! (Once upon a history… they said “like the plague – we have a new one this century!!).

Yes, the welcome here is awesome!!! I am still new-ish yet written here often!! Need to find the new members forum intro – or have I written there already!!? Deurmekaar Rooi Kop… = Confused Red Head – notice I did not say dumb blond!!! 😘 Roxie.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Deni! We’re glad you have chosen to be a part of our community. There is tons of great information available from some amazing ladies who love to help. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Have fun!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Deni welcome and happy that you have joined here with us. Yes isn’t Cynthia wonderful and certainly a special friend to have here. Here at cdh were a help and support site. With many like yourself were here to learn from one other with questions and inquiries to better our feelings for dressing . True to our values and never to be ment for other activities. There’s other places to satisfy ones appetite. Cdh is a understanding and  caring place for all to experience a  passion  to express our femininity ,a  inner  love with no judgments and free of guilt . This is the perfect place to be yourself with same mined souls only wanting a friend to lean on or  talks to comfort and support one another.  And your daughter you could only hope your x hadn’t said anything but be aware daughters are very observant and do know things that you may not. I have 3 beautiful daughters all grown and doing their thing. But if I was dressing while they were still home I know my secret would be in jeopardy. Even though they live their own lives my wife has mentioned they are asking particular questions so one never knows…

The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Deni,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Deni, welcome to the family!

The research you did on this site pales in comparison to the reality. You may find yourself heading in directions you never imagined with an entire group loving and supporting you the whole way. Glad you’re here!

Hi Deni nice to meet you as these other wonderful ladies have welcomed you i cant add much but a little .. You are a new sister and family member so get settled in and enjoy yourself  making friends reading  just have fun .. Asking questions  We all support each other as friends  so you are here now dont be scared to join in  we dont bite  well a few girls do so be careful (ha ha ) just kidding  .. Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hey Deni! Hope you are well. I am new here as well, and would love to chat sometime! I am also in VA.

Amberly

Hello Deni nice to meet you and have you here on this wonderful site.  the ladies are very under standing and very friendly.   we are here to find peace with our desire to x dress and find that we are not alone in this world of x dressing.     they is drag shows of men dressed up pretty and they look like woman.    woman dress up in manly cloths every day and go to work, woman do not dress like woman now days.  so what is so wrong with us dressing up in female cloths?   its a relaxing feeling and a get away like you said.   yes Hope your daughter does not know, but if she does she might not say any thing.  my wife and daughter now that I x dress.   my wife will tell me when I can dress up for we have a 23 year old son still at home.   I under dress and go out , no one can see that I am wearing a dress and bra and nylons for my male cloths cover them up.   when i go out under dress I do not wear make up or perfume.  But when I am home I wear make up, perfume, ear rings, wig , heels.    look around the site , there is a lot of info here and great ladies to chat with and hope you find us very friendly group.  I added you to my friends list. have a great day

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Deni!! 🤗  What ever works for you. Always smile when I see you in chat!!  Hugs Pru

Welcome Deni!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?