Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vicki T.
      Lady

It’s like knowing you need a breath of air underwater.  I know what I am inside.  I always have, but I repressed and mimicked and did my best to be what everyone around me wanted me to be.  I have always drempt in color and my innervoice has always been a confident and strong one.  It’s just always been a female one as well.  So after years of “faking” it and with the support and encouragement of a wonderful supportive wife I am ready to start moving my outer world more towards my inner reality.   Knowing it will not be perfect in the way I picture myself but it will be perfect because it is honest and real.  I need to learn so much.  I avoided even allowing myself to experiment or get to close to transition.   Now I am just eager and excited and hopeful and needing friends to guide me.  Thank you all for welcoming me.  And thank you all in advance for everything you will teach me.

Vicky,

I am glad you have found this place as you will learn quickly you are no alone. Support and friendly coaching is plentiful and the ladies are AWESOME. Welcome to CDH!!!!

Codille Benton

Managing Ambassador

Hi Vicky,

The ladies here are absolutely first class. Welcome to CDH hun!

Steph

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Welcome Vicki! WE are so glad to have you as a member and look forward to getting to know you better!

Vicki T.
        Lady

Thank you for the warm welcome.  I am looking forward to making so many new friends.

Anonymous

Hi Vicki and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Welcome Vicki!!

I was laughing my knickers off with the breath of air underwear line!!!

Welcome to the community, we are happy you’ve joined us! You’ll find a pleathera of great information in the forums!!”

Cookie..

Vicki T.
        Lady

Thank you so much :).  I’m very happy and inspired to be among such supportive women.

Vicky, Welcome to CDH I am sure you will find many friends and support here.

Stacey S

Vicki T.
        Lady

Thank you so much.  I really look forward to getting to know and make as many friends as possible here.  🙂

Welcome Vicky we look forward to helping you any way we can take care love Bethany

Vicky I love your descriptive writing style and enjoyed how you shared a little bit of yourself. Welcome to CDH. I hope you find many many friends here and would feel blessed to be counted as one of them. Talk with you later Hun.

Hugs Donna

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?