• This topic has 17 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi!

I’m Catherine, I’m a part time crossdresser who has been mostly doing it on/off since college (started a little in Elementary).  I am very in touch with my feminine side and enjoy not only dressing but being around women.  I only have a few male friends, and those are very casual.  If in a group setting I’m most comfortable talking to women.  Deep down I believe that I relate to them in an odd way.

I am from just outside of Atlanta.  I have never gone out dressed.  I ultimately would like to be able to do that, but I want to be confident in my look; be with someone who is supportive (whether that be a female friend or another crossdresser); and go some place safe/accepting the first few times before really stepping out.

I’m hoping to meet some wonderful ladies on this site who can support me and with whom I can be supportive towards them.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Catherine and welcome to CDH. I also live in the Atlanta metro area. Lots of great info here and wonderful gurls to learn from. There is a crossdressing support group called the Atlanta Metro Crossdresser group that meets every Tuesday in Marietta close to Truist field. You can find it on meetup.com if you are interested. You can come dressed or not. It’s really amazing to meet other people like me and it is led by a therapist that is just wonderful.

Take care,

Sandy

Anonymous

Nice to meet you Sandy!

If I am ever in town I will certainly look into coming.  It would be wonderful to meet some other women in the area.  Even though I’ve done this for many years, I am very much still a novice and it would be great to know places to go to shop; get makeover; etc that are local.

Hugs & Kisses

Catherine

I have only been on CDH a short time myself but I really enjoy going to the forums and reading everything I can, it’s fun.  Just dressing in private (the fact is I could never pass LOL) but this is a GREAT site and you will have fun here!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Nice to meet you Becky!

I will have to check them out.  I feel like you do that I could never pass.  But then again an acquaintance had the face swap app and did some magic with photoshop (put makeup on me) and I was amazed with the results.  If nothing else it does prove my oldest daughter is mine…she is the female version of me without a doubt.

Your response just cracked me up!!!!!!!  LMAO

Anonymous

Giggles…good

In time when I can…and have some extra spending $, I would really like to have a makeover done.  See for certain how well I could pass…well at least my face.

Hi Catherine welcome to CDH.  It’s very nice to meet you.  I sincerely hope that you enjoy this site and all the lovely ladies as much as I have.

Have a blessed weekend.

Susan

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Catherine

Welcome to Cdh. Here you can enjoy the company of many like yourself expressing their femininity for all to see. Meet and with some devolope wonderful friendships. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Catherine,

Welcome, it is really nice to meet you.  The girls here are really friendly and supportive, I hope you make lots of new friends.

I am happy to chat at anytime, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Catherine,

Welcome to CDH! You will find so much to learn and explore here with supportive people who share many of the same experiences you do.  I hope you find everything you’re looking for.

Welcome.

Stephanie MacNeil

Anonymous

Hello I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. Everyone is at different stages that they want to be at. I am cleveland Tennessee outside of Chattanooga a little bit. I find I get along quite well and comfortable being around different places and people. Your first out is always fantastic and you want more well I full time always dressed femme. Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi Catherine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Nice to meet you Sandy! welcome to C.D.H were us girls can chat. yes its hard to dress up and go out as a female. i have added you to my friends list please read my profile will tell more about my self

Anonymous

Hi Catherine!

I’m from Minnesota, so way too far away to be of any help as you take your first steps out into the daylight.

I can offer a few suggestions and observations. First is that practice makes perfect and in the age of YouTube you have an abundant source of training materials. Use them. Second, it may be expensive but, overcome your fears and stop at Ulta or MAC any other makeup retailer. The SAs there will help you IMMENSELY in choosing foundation tones tones and in application techniques for eye shadows, highlighter, etc.

Third, you need to come out to someone… My first coming out was to a co-worker and she was utterly supportive. Second, same story. And so on. I don’t keep close track of how many women I have come out to, but I know its at least 20 and not one….not one has been anything short of supportive.

Anonymous

Hi Kim!

Thank you for the great advice.  I’ve looked a little bit on youtube, and I plan to do a lot more viewing.

Great advice on finding one friend and coming out.  I will have to think long and hard about who I might that be.  In a manner of speaking, at some point I have to pull the band aid and bring others into this life of Catherine.

Looking forward to getting to know you, even though you’re far away, doesn’t mean we can’t be there for one another.

Catherine

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Catherine,

Welcome to CDH!
      Hugs,

Lara

Anonymous

Hi Lara!

Thank you oh so very much!  Looking forward to meeting other girls and enjoying the site.

Catherine

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?