- September 15, 2023 at 11:33 am #766573Marina TothParticipantRegistered On: September 15, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
I look forward to chit chatting with everyone. We are a pretty unique community – CDs and trans – and I am sure by talking with each other we will further understand that we are not alone, we are not freaks of nature, we ARE very special and worthwhile people! Quick intro – I am a senior citizen but have known I was special since very early. I have lived in 5 states and 7 countries – definitely too well traveled with my work. Married twice, divorced twice, lots of kids and grandkids.
I hope we talk soon.
- September 18, 2023 at 7:29 pm #767365Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 30Replies: 4903Has thanked: 72157 timesBeen thanked: 17205 times
Hi Marina nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With a wealth of knowledge here please look around and and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Marina as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. Once again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 18, 2023 at 6:21 pm #767354
- September 16, 2023 at 8:27 pm #766926Catherine RobertaDuchessRegistered On: June 4, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 184Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 441 times
Welcome to CDH!
CDH is a supportive, encouraging, helpful community.
Well, I think we are all special, as cross dresses people who just have a strong feminine and all on a journey on how to express it.
I am a private, full-time at home dresser and just love it.
CDH has helped me accept that part of me and to grow on my dressing journey.
Enjoy exploring CDH as your comfort level dictates.
- September 16, 2023 at 3:50 pm #766847April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 724Has thanked: 9577 timesBeen thanked: 3224 times
Hello Marina welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are. Having found us you have made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or level of public expression and or personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression from differing levels of crossdressing to those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of self acceptance and expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or space were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are that you are not alone and this is a place where you can feel safe to express and share part of yourself as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, a man who dresses as a woman, if it makes you a better complete human being expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. Being here helps not only yourself but helps others gain acceptance and confidence. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!
- September 15, 2023 at 6:44 pm #766626Heather SmithLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2023Topics: 3Replies: 92Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 403 times
Welcome, Marina. I’m not only a senior (78); but, I didn’t start cross dressing until age 74. It was a strange situation that got me started as I never consciously thought about cross dressing. But, I’ve been embracing it since the day I started. You will like being here at CDH.
- September 15, 2023 at 4:53 pm #766618Lorraine LowryDuchessRegistered On: January 2, 2023Topics: 0Replies: 363Has thanked: 570 timesBeen thanked: 1293 times
Welcome , usually your welcomes would many, but it’s a weekend and the chaters are all out and about. You will be amazed how many seniors are here. Now we have the time, $, and for the most part secure relationships. So our fem side blossoms as it should. We are so lucky to have that “special feeling”. You are home, embrace your new sisters
- September 15, 2023 at 7:55 pm #766640Feliz Femme38Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 21, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 36Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
- September 15, 2023 at 2:46 pm #766605
- September 15, 2023 at 1:33 pm #766594
- September 15, 2023 at 12:14 pm #766584Ellie DavisDuchessRegistered On: July 1, 2023Topics: 11Replies: 582Has thanked: 1705 timesBeen thanked: 2442 times
The CDH database is currently showing 11,410 members, so I think that we can very definitely claim that we are not alone! Spend even a small amount of time here and you’ll quickly confirm that it ‘s indeed populated by individuals who are both special AND wonderful.
I would go so far as to say that the girls here are a lot more well-balanced and sane than the majority of people I meet in everyday life 🙂
So, welcome to CDH. I hope that you’ll love it here as much as I have.
- September 15, 2023 at 12:20 pm #766585
- September 15, 2023 at 11:48 am #766579Duchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 21, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 36Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
Welcome Marina from another mature crossdresser. Some dogs just can’t be taught new tricks but just need refine their wonderful habits. I’ve received a lot of useful advice from the ladies here on CDH. Glad to have you! Kisses, Feliz
- September 15, 2023 at 11:45 am #766578
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.