Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So I’m coming here new to the site and new to this life… while I’ve worn panties and leggings for awhile now I just recently started occasionally dressing as a woman and getting my make-up done. I’m seeking advice on breast enlargement, as well as feminizing tips. But while I occasionally want to look and feel like a woman I also still enjoy being a make as well.. so I don’t want to lose all my masculinity in gaining feminine qualities… I wasn’t sure where I would post these type of questions so here in the general category is where I thought I’d start… I’m open to any advice and or questions that may help me on my journey thank you all in advance.

Tonya

edit: just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have responded to my question. Your answers and advice are greatly greatly appreciated.

❤️😘

Tonya

Anonymous

Welcome Tonya.

Dressing is not compulsory for any length of time…a day, a week a month etc…it’s your choice. We have had posts on here many times about how far do you want to develop your dressing, and there are lots of girls who are happy being ” split”, they like reverting back to male, and enjoy their masculinity…..and their wives. The dressing is just an escape and something they love doing. Just because we dress, it does not mean we all want to be women full stop. please make sure you enjoy yourself here!!!

Grace xx

Welcome to the most supportive CD site there is! I completely agree with Gen and Grace. You’re in control as far as what you do, and for the impression of breasts, get a pair of forms. You can spend a little or a lot. But at the end of the day (week, whatever) you can take them off, clean them up, and put them away until you want them again. Actual breast enlargement is a more serious step, and if you want to still enjoy your male self you might want to think twice about permanent body changes. I love dressing when I can, and I underdress nearly every day. After work, I’m usually in leggings until bed time. At least this time of year. But I also enjoy just being my wife’s husband most of the time.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Bridgette honey…

This site has filled my mind with a library of enduring images taken from girls suggestions…_polishing your breasts and putting them up onto the shelf for the next time” is another….darling, thank you sooo much…more Smiles,

gracey ❤️❤️

Thank you for your response 🙂
        ive been considering it for a long time. I only want a large a or small b cup. I’ll def look more into forms… don’t know much about them. I think the big thing that has me weary is I had a friend who used a set of forms and they never looked natural… it was posibly the way she wore them… and me I’m a more natural person I don’t like being flashy or flamboyant, not saying I don’t like being/ feeling sexy. Because I def do… and I feel like a large a cup or small b cup I could probably easily hide with my looser work clothes almost all my male shirts are loose on me anyways. My girlfriend fully stands behind me and has suggested stuffing.. for now but I could def use more information on breast forms how they should look and how to make them look more natural… I’m sorry that might have been a bit all over the place and I know my grammar is horrible… so I hope it was understandable.

Well there’s forms and then there’s forms. It all depends on your goals. Cup size is a function of your band size (circumference just under your pecs) and the same measurement over your breasts, the larger the difference, the larger the cup size, but it also factors in your band size alone, so what passes for a b cup on someone with a 40 inch band size might pass for a c cup on someone with a 38 inch band size. So the same forms that make me a D cup with my 46 inch band, and which look relatively proportional, would look ridiculous on someone with a 38 inch band. Then there’s also form shape. The larger a person is, the wider natural breasts, so a triangular shape is more natural looking than a teardrop shape

Bridgette

Sounds like I have a lot of researching to do.. I thought from the little research I’ve done they were mostly a one size fits all type thing…

There’s lots of threads on here on this topic also, you can find them via search function.

B

Anonymous

Just to add, Tonya…

You could start a post about anything…and it could end up about anything….but 1000 miles in the opposite direction from where it started    it just ebbs and flows…don’t worry about it…it’s all part of the fun….haha

Grace xx

Anonymous

Some times 1000 light years

Anonymous

That’s very funny, but amazing true!!!

From my experience on other forums that’s always the case. I enjoy reading threads a lot of times on other sites just to see where they go. 😁

Anonymous

Hi Tonya, i agree with the others. Breastforms are the way to go. Especially if you still like your male side. Creating the perfect woman in yourself when ever you wish involves a little spending on things like forms, but they are not to pricey.Best thing as when you feel the need to be male again poof easy to do. Well a lot easier then putting on makeup. Taking it off and removing forms quicker. If you do decide you want to go further as in Hormones ect.. always best to seek medical advice first good luck in your endeavors and enjoy this site. Its wonderful 💋💋

I think a lot of my problem, in my mindset, is that I honestly feel 100% that I am both… I don’t know what I’m today’s terms they would call it but… Idk I believe in reincarnation and believe my soul is both male and female… though it’s hard to explain sometimes. And I want to be as natural as possible. I don’t want hormone treatment or surgery… so forms of some sort may be my only real option… I’m not out to gain a Dcup just a large A or small B cup. Something that I can easily cover with baggy clothes but can be seen in tighter, low cut shirts or a dress…

thank you for your response. It seems so far everyone is in agreement that forms are my best bet to start with… I just need to find a good place to learn about the different types and how to properly use them so they look more natural.

Anonymous

And if its cleavage you are looking for. A silicone breastplate would work. They range from 100 to 300 i own one myself it goes great with some dresses 💋💋

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Tonya! I will echo everyone else in that breast forms will make All the difference, there have been many girls posting their thoughts on this. I’m more modest myself – I like the smaller perky looking forms as opposed to 48K or anything insane….  the ladies have just about covered everything in the “been there, done that” category.   Ask away hon.  Not everything goes here, but we do keep it clean and pertinent.  We really do like to keep it relevant to  the CD/TG subject, since that’s what we’re all about.

Stevie

Hi Tonya,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous
      Lady

I would recommend going and have a bra fitting. For most of us choosing a bra was hit or miss until we find one that feels good, fits well and look great on. Choose the size forms you want and take those too so you can see how you will really look. And as far as still wanting to have your masculine side there are so many women’s clothes that either male or female can wear easily. Years ago when I was trying on a pair of guy pants in the mirror at Kohls a female assistant saw me and walked up and made the comment that those pants don’t fit at all. She then took me to the women’s section and gave me some slacks to try on and they fit so much better but sill looked at work like they were guy pants.

Hugs,

Sandy

While I was first starting to research breast enhancement one of the common things was a proper fitting bra… I’m hoping to soon be able/ comfortable enough to go shopping for a few. I’ve still got a lot of stigmas from the past to push through… in that department I just recently… even though I’ve been wearing them for years… started actually buying my own underwear… before I’d let my girlfriend buy them for me or only buy them when she was with me… I’ve only ever purchased, by myself two pairs of leggings.. after 30+ years of trying to hide who you are is hard to step out of the stigmas. Thank you for your response I’m really thinking I should find a good bra or two at the approximate size I want then go from there.

Anonymous

…..well it brings a new meaning to being…” left on the shelf”!!!!

Ohh… No, never take them off! Never to need a gaff again! Ohh, yes please!
      Shelve them? What foolery is this? To go braless to bed, to the shower, to go ‘skinny dipping’… oh, the joy!

Polish my… Polly xxx 🍑

Anonymous

Gen….” Loaded into a bra”…haha…love it…locked and loaded baby!!!….xxx

I have a little not sure if they even be called a small A cup… enough that my girlfriend can play with them… lol she seems to enjoy it sometimes… but I think at this point from hearing what everyone has to say on it I’m probably going to start by getting a few bras to see what fits/looks best on me. Then I’ll move to forms when I feel I have an idea of all I want. I only know I don’t want huge. I have always thought girls look better with a large A to small to mid size C-cup but I also like my body to look proportional. I have a decent but not huge butt so I don’t want to look lopsided or underdeveloped either… if that all makes sense

Oh I agree 100% a-small b- cups are absolutely lovely if I can find the right bra to get at least a little cleavage out of them I’m more than willing to say with what I have I would like a little more but not to much i really feel a larger a- smaller b is what I really want.
      Yes that is really me. I loved the way I looked when it was taken. A friend of mine did my make up and she did such an amazing job. I have never had as much confidence or self appreciation as I did that day.

I’m sure of she loved near you she would love to. She told me that was the first time she really did contour and man she knocked it out of the ball park. I won’t lie I almost cried because it looked so amazing. And like I said the way I felt… just 🥰☺️ It was amazing.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?