Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone, I’m a big 6ft4 guy and have got a bit of extra padding on me, but have always wanted to be able to dress and look nice as a female, I have got some knickers and things that I wear but I would like to go further into the lifestyle to be honest, any help is appreciated, living in the uk

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Nicole welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Nicole.  Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you. Start slow and enjoy it all.  Everything you buy will be a new experience to wear and a chance to gaze in the mirror.

Susan

Welcome Nicole!

Anonymous

I understand what you are talking about the girls here can help you with your issues welcome to the site we are glad to have you

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Nicole,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you and nice to see another girl from the U.K. on here.

I hope you make lots of friends, I am always happy to keep in touch and offer whatever help and support I can, please feel free to message me.

Tara.

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Nicole,

I am sure you will find a lot of help and support on here. I certainly have!

I can say from experience that with encouragement you receive on here it is possible to progress quickly with dressing. I have at times been too proud or shy to ask others for advice, that was a mistake and as the ladies have great collective wisdom and individual warmth.

Like you I am from the UK, living in East Surrey. If I can be of help please feel free to message me.

I wish you all the best,

Janet

Hi Nicole, a big personality with your stature but a nice person within. Models on the catwalk are often tall, and these days we can find flattering clothing to femme us up. We can also have a face massage to give us a lift.
      I am mot your height, nut follow a healthy diet and walk in my local area.
      Give yourself time and some loving and you eill notice a chsnge.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to CDH.  You’ll find other tall girls here on CDH.  I’m just under 6’ so not as tall as some but taller than average – but we’re not average.

Shapewear can help flatten the areas you need to shape and padding where you want curves.  As other suggest exercise and moderation in one’s eating habits can make a difference.

Alice

Hi Nicole nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in for the ride its a blast he he .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from and allways just a question away so ask many .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. As myself im just across the pond from you in Montana USA not far really ha ha .. Well girlfriend being tall is not a problem as the woman you are is in the heart and sole  so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Nicole and welcome to this wonderful address of friendly and supportive people who will more than willing to answer all you questions.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Davina
      Lady

Nicole, welcome to CDH. You roll find a lot of support from everyone here. Look forward to chatting with you.

Anonymous

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to CDH. You will find a great warm welcome here and plenty of advice and support. I’m a new arrival myself and I absolutely love it here.

Ruth-Ann

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Nicole,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hi Nicole, welcome to CDH 🙂

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?