Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Rachel Tyrell
      Lady
      Registered On: October 14, 2022
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 70

Johanna – Welcome! Take your time and get to know your way around CDH. Lots to take in and some great posts. I’m sure you’ll ‘see yourself’ in some of them and it helps to know your not alone.

Rachel

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 4180

Hi Johanna nice to meet you so sorry missed you coming thru our doors as i try to welcome everyone here but im so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girlfriend there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about the journeys that there femme self has been on ..  So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Johanna as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away.. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and sorry for missing you when you joined us so hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Davina
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: April 15, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 158

Johanna, welcome to CDH! As you can see from the posts already made, you will find this site to be a secure and welcome place for you to meet others and have great discussions. Please let me or the other wonderful people on this site, know if we can support you in anyway.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Paulette Parfois
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 17, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 609

Hi Johanna, and welcome. I know what you mean about the ‘social media purge’. I became very tired of getting marriage proposals from guys out of the Middle East, and others showing photos of their private parts. (And I’m an ‘old gal’ so I wish I knew what motivates them!) Regardless, I dumped ALL of my social sites with the exception of this and few very good CD blogs I follow. CDH is, in my opinion, the best place to share and learn in a friendly setting. I have made so many good friends here, some I have been able to visit and develop an even deeper friendship with. I think you will discover this is the right place to be. I look forward to hearing more from you. Many Hugs, Paulette.

Roberta Broussard
      Baroness
      Registered On: July 20, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 398

Hey Girl, welcome to CDH

Lola
        Lady
        Registered On: November 4, 2022
        Replies: 25

Thsnk you . Everyone here is so kind and understanding.. appreciated

Greta La Folle
      Lady
      Registered On: August 6, 2022
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 292

Hi Johanna,
      Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd / tg person; with a somewhat complicated life.
      I have been wearing women’s underwear (panties and tights or stockings) since I was 13 and since then I have also started wearing makeup and I have never stopped doing it, if you want to know me better read my profile.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Lola
      Lady
      Registered On: November 4, 2022
      Replies: 25

At this point in my life you are a lot braver than me. You are an inspiration for what I can be.. you go girl.

Johanna Visions
      Lady
      Registered On: November 6, 2022
      Replies: 1

The profile pic is me, but edited. More of a goal

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Christina Isme
      Lady
      Registered On: April 8, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 560

We all have to decide what pace we go at. You take one step at a time and decide how far we want to go. Everyone here is at different levels I am full time since I was 9 till now at 62. I am cd/tg and that’s who I am Christina. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 97
      Replies: 5593

Hi Johanna,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Rozalyn Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: July 27, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 443

Hi Johanna welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, if it’s help and advice you need you have come to the right place, we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.