- January 19, 2023 at 10:39 am #710650Marci BrayParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2023Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
Hi, I am 24 year old male who likes to cross dress on the side. I don’t know how or why I got into but it’s stuck around for a long time. I’m just sort of looking for people I can chat with to talk about my struggles because I have never had any sort of person in my life I can talk about this with. Would love to make friends that are somewhat close in the real world (I’m in Oregon) so I can finally actually dress in front of someone and do whatever. Not necessarily looking for other CDs anyone will do and anything helps. Thanks for reading
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 21, 2023 at 10:32 pm #711270Greta La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 428Has thanked: 778 timesBeen thanked: 1518 times
Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.
I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.
XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
- January 21, 2023 at 7:50 am #711089Tara D SometimesLadyRegistered On: October 4, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 106Has thanked: 115 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
Hi Marci. You said struggles, which I do understand. But at the same time, some of that struggle can be avoided by simply accepting this is part of who you are. As you mentioned, the urge to crossdress has been with you for a long time. Most of us here will agree with that – it has been something that has been part of us since a young age. There is nothing wrong! Even if you keep it a secret for your whole life, allow yourself to enjoy it as much as possible.
- January 20, 2023 at 9:08 pm #711030
- January 20, 2023 at 6:05 pm #710997Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4419Has thanked: 63659 timesBeen thanked: 15829 times
Hi Marci nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they follow in life.. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Marci as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendshoips with and best of all girl we are just a simple click away from you.. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..
- January 19, 2023 at 5:44 pm #710771
- January 19, 2023 at 4:48 pm #710764
- January 19, 2023 at 4:32 pm #710762Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6647Has thanked: 14475 timesBeen thanked: 14163 times
Marci Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.
- January 19, 2023 at 3:51 pm #710753Emily AltHostessRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 1288Has thanked: 1454 timesBeen thanked: 6683 times
Welcome to CDH Marci! I think there are quite a few members from Oregon. I met a few in Portland when I visited a couple of years ago. Check out the member directory below.
- January 19, 2023 at 3:26 pm #710729Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 98Replies: 5801Has thanked: 7806 timesBeen thanked: 15267 times
- January 19, 2023 at 2:52 pm #710715Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 724Has thanked: 742 timesBeen thanked: 2808 times
Hi Marci welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀
Hugs Rozalyn X 💋
- January 19, 2023 at 2:07 pm #710694Meeshelle PaulyLadyRegistered On: January 15, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 81Has thanked: 110 timesBeen thanked: 341 times
I always feel like I’m new here. Though I just realized it’s been a year. Anyway…. Where in Oregon? The reason I ask is I just spent 3 weeks there. Portland.
Lots of rain. Hmmm
Meeshelle. Though I prefer Lizzie
- January 19, 2023 at 2:12 pm #710699
- January 19, 2023 at 1:56 pm #710687
- January 19, 2023 at 1:15 pm #710682Erika HendersonDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 26, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 204Has thanked: 1224 timesBeen thanked: 788 times
- January 19, 2023 at 11:31 am #710664April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 9Replies: 443Has thanked: 5730 timesBeen thanked: 2090 times
Hello Marci welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!
- January 19, 2023 at 10:43 am #710653Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 572Has thanked: 628 timesBeen thanked: 1941 times
- January 19, 2023 at 10:44 am #710654
- January 19, 2023 at 10:42 am #710652
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.