Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone

I am kinda new to this whole thing about talking to people about this, My whole life I have had an affinity toward wearing women’s clothing, The only people that do know this is my very loving daughter (who accepts me for who I am but understand I don’t want to talk to the rest of my family about this ), and my Ex wife who was pretty accepting about the whole thing (we separated for unrelated issues) but the rest of my family if they knew they would probably end up disowning me, but that is beside the point. Anyway please be patient with me it might take time for me to open up more.

Merry Christmas

Andrea

Hi Andrea

Welcome to CDH and Happy Christmas. I understand it’s hard opening up about things we normally keep as our tightest secrets but, it does help and this is a friendly environment to do it in.

Rachel xx

I have a tendency to over think things, unfortunately due to allot of anxiety, It helps that every post I have seen has been welcoming to who ever it has been, It makes me feel safer here, and a bit more open to talk with everyone. Merry Christmas as well

Anonymous

We’re here for you.

Hi Andrea, and welcome to our home.
      Leave your fears, and any other bad emotions at the door, girl, there is a large bin there, just waiting for you.
      You have come to the warmest, most supportive family there ever was, and each of us has been where you are right now, at some point in our lives
      Relax, look around, read our stories and posts, and just jump in whenever you feel comfortable, you may find different opinions, on things, but you will ALWAYS find love and acceptance
      Hugs, Regi

At this point I wouldn’t say its a fear, but defiantly nervousness.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Andrea …welcome. Explore this wonderful place and when ready come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends. Besides your wonderful accepting daughter you have all of us here too. Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you. Its so nice to have another Canadian gurl here with us   hi from Peterborough….

Merry Christmas 🎄

Hugs….

Stephanie 🌹

I know Peterborough well, I have lots of family there, but I grew up in P.E.I, and moved to Ottawa a couple of years ago.

Anonymous

Hello Andrea

Welcome to CDH.

We are patient, friendly, understanding….

I suggest asking questions and explore the forums. There is a lot of information here for you to help you with your journey.

Jessica

Hi Andrea,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

It seems that you have actually progressed a great deal. It will be interesting to know your observations and opinions.

Araminta.

I wouldn’t say I have progressed a great deal, This is the first group of people (other then my Ex and my daughter) I have really ever talked to about this. No one other then them know about this side of me. I will probably be asking allot of questions along the way.

Welcome, Andrea! You will find this is a great home away from home. Take your time and explore.

hugs,

Ginny

Thank you everyone has been super welcoming which does make it a little easier.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome Andrea! As others have said, this is a great place to find wonderful girls to talk with, so take your time to read our stories, make friends, and ask questions.

Scary too, and I wanted to join this site as it looked interesting, and what I wanted, but I think I backed out of actually joining up about three times! Finally I got the courage and joined, as is obvious, and that was nearly two years ago now. That was the best thing I think I’ve done, for my dressing at least.

Take your time to get to know some of us a bit better and I’m sure you will feel more comfortable.

Amy

I find that I am nervous even behind a keyboard, talking about this, its been one of the biggest secrets I just don’t tell people unless they live with me. I have looked at the site for a couple of months now, and until the other night just couldn’t get the courage to join.

Yes, my wife is sleeping and I worry she will not understand me reaching out on here. She knows about my cross dressing even washing my things yesterday but she so far is not really comfortable with Janet dressing up.

I have wanted to dress as a girl since I was about 3 years old and have done so often but I have and still carry awesome levels of guilt and shame instilled in me from Parents, Siblings and a Catholic upbringing. I am hoping joining in here will help me let go of this toxic shame and guilt about wanting to be pretty I have carried for 64 years. Thank you all for being willing to share your experiences.

I come from a strict Military home growing up, my family I don’t think would understand, but right now they only persons opinion I care about is my daughter, she is the strongest 10(almost 11) year old I think I have ever met, but I totally understand that guilt from being told as a kid that you are wrong for feeling the way you do, On the plus side my father was away a lot when I was growing up but my mother was no better.

It’s amazing how open and supportive children can be, if they don’t have it drummed out of them by family, school or society in general. You’re very fortunate to have such a great kid and it’s a shame the rest of your family isn’t learning by her example. Maybe there’s hope.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Andrea!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?