- December 24, 2020 at 10:05 pm #422883Andrea HopkinsParticipantRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 59Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 340 times
I am kinda new to this whole thing about talking to people about this, My whole life I have had an affinity toward wearing women’s clothing, The only people that do know this is my very loving daughter (who accepts me for who I am but understand I don’t want to talk to the rest of my family about this ), and my Ex wife who was pretty accepting about the whole thing (we separated for unrelated issues) but the rest of my family if they knew they would probably end up disowning me, but that is beside the point. Anyway please be patient with me it might take time for me to open up more.
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 2, 2021 at 11:48 am #426379
- December 28, 2020 at 9:46 am #424202Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 43Replies: 1383Has thanked: 4263 timesBeen thanked: 3001 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- December 25, 2020 at 11:31 pm #423179
- December 25, 2020 at 10:46 pm #423176Janet HanleyLadyRegistered On: December 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
I have wanted to dress as a girl since I was about 3 years old and have done so often but I have and still carry awesome levels of guilt and shame instilled in me from Parents, Siblings and a Catholic upbringing. I am hoping joining in here will help me let go of this toxic shame and guilt about wanting to be pretty I have carried for 64 years. Thank you all for being willing to share your experiences.
- December 25, 2020 at 11:05 pm #423177Andrea HopkinsLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 59Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 340 times
I come from a strict Military home growing up, my family I don’t think would understand, but right now they only persons opinion I care about is my daughter, she is the strongest 10(almost 11) year old I think I have ever met, but I totally understand that guilt from being told as a kid that you are wrong for feeling the way you do, On the plus side my father was away a lot when I was growing up but my mother was no better.
- December 26, 2020 at 9:03 am #423339Julie SimpsonLadyRegistered On: December 26, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
It’s amazing how open and supportive children can be, if they don’t have it drummed out of them by family, school or society in general. You’re very fortunate to have such a great kid and it’s a shame the rest of your family isn’t learning by her example. Maybe there’s hope.
- December 25, 2020 at 8:12 pm #423143Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 1202Has thanked: 3375 timesBeen thanked: 3196 times
Welcome Andrea! As others have said, this is a great place to find wonderful girls to talk with, so take your time to read our stories, make friends, and ask questions.
Scary too, and I wanted to join this site as it looked interesting, and what I wanted, but I think I backed out of actually joining up about three times! Finally I got the courage and joined, as is obvious, and that was nearly two years ago now. That was the best thing I think I’ve done, for my dressing at least.
Take your time to get to know some of us a bit better and I’m sure you will feel more comfortable.
- December 25, 2020 at 8:18 pm #423146LadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 59Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 340 times
I find that I am nervous even behind a keyboard, talking about this, its been one of the biggest secrets I just don’t tell people unless they live with me. I have looked at the site for a couple of months now, and until the other night just couldn’t get the courage to join.
- December 25, 2020 at 7:29 pm #423135Ginny VirginiaLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 176Has thanked: 673 timesBeen thanked: 706 times
- December 25, 2020 at 8:19 pm #423147
- December 25, 2020 at 6:47 pm #423131Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 301Has thanked: 437 timesBeen thanked: 1036 times
- December 25, 2020 at 8:24 pm #423149LadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 59Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 340 times
I wouldn’t say I have progressed a great deal, This is the first group of people (other then my Ex and my daughter) I have really ever talked to about this. No one other then them know about this side of me. I will probably be asking allot of questions along the way.
- December 25, 2020 at 6:39 pm #423128Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 2707Has thanked: 1893 timesBeen thanked: 5451 times
- December 25, 2020 at 8:24 pm #423150
- December 25, 2020 at 5:35 am #422958AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 227Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 920 times
- December 25, 2020 at 4:54 am #422954Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4821Has thanked: 8341 timesBeen thanked: 8371 times
Andrea …welcome. Explore this wonderful place and when ready come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends. Besides your wonderful accepting daughter you have all of us here too. Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you. Its so nice to have another Canadian gurl here with us hi from Peterborough….
Merry Christmas 🎄
- December 25, 2020 at 4:04 am #422940Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6289 timesBeen thanked: 2593 times
Hi Andrea, and welcome to our home.
Leave your fears, and any other bad emotions at the door, girl, there is a large bin there, just waiting for you.
You have come to the warmest, most supportive family there ever was, and each of us has been where you are right now, at some point in our lives
Relax, look around, read our stories and posts, and just jump in whenever you feel comfortable, you may find different opinions, on things, but you will ALWAYS find love and acceptance
- December 25, 2020 at 8:26 pm #423151
- December 25, 2020 at 3:23 am #422924
- December 25, 2020 at 12:46 am #422896Rachel McFaddenLadyRegistered On: November 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 61Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 382 times
- December 25, 2020 at 8:30 pm #423152LadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 59Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 340 times
I have a tendency to over think things, unfortunately due to allot of anxiety, It helps that every post I have seen has been welcoming to who ever it has been, It makes me feel safer here, and a bit more open to talk with everyone. Merry Christmas as well
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.