• This topic has 16 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good evening everyone,

Belated merry Christmas to you all.

I am new to all this, but it has been on my mind for so many years.

I am really looking for someone to help get me started.

Hi Pauline, welcome to the CDH family. I know the feeling. It haunted me for 19 years. This site helped me sooo much. I received so much good advice and support, I’m sure you’ll receive the same. Feel free to let your hair down here. Ask questions, nothing is too stupid or deep. I can’t wait to get to know you honey.

Love Trish

Anonymous

Thank you Trisha for your kind words.

Obviously the hardest part was joining this site, and getting things started.

Love Pauline.

Anonymous

Happy Holidays  Pauline and welcome to CDH.

We are all here to help each other.

I suggest asking questions and explore the forums.

We all have a lot to share on this  journey.

Jessica

Hi and welcome, Pauline.
      You have certainly come to the right place for help and support
      Our home is the most supportive, warmest, loving place anywhere, all the girls, our sisters, are just wonderful.
      So relax, look around, read the forums and stories, and join in whenever you feel comfortable, you are going to love it here
      Hugs, Regi

You will find help here. I have been a hidden CD for over 40 years and so wish I had been born a woman! How did you start?

Hi Pauline nice to meet you so happy you found us ladies here. Lots to see and do here as reading forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup to everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. ASs for girlfriends there are so many here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with . So get settled in relax kick off your heels and enjoy yourself there is nothing to be afraid of here as we dont bite  well some girls do be careful ( ha ha ) just kidding . You are a sister in your new family here so happy you joined us . Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Pauline   I too have been obsessed about this for many years but only the last few years that I’ve actually have. Being married and family was the reasons for my quietness but opening up to my wife and her support certainly has been wonderful.  Only her as family unfortunately does not know. You certainly found the right place to explore and learn and help you get started. Meet many of our gals just like yourself who are experiencing their love for dressing.  Making friends is so much fun and having them to talk to, share advice and most importantly a respect of what you mean to us and yourself .  Your  in good company and know we can and will support you through theses amazing times. Happy to meet you and welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Char
      Duchess

aaaand the adventure begins hehe it is simple but not always easy. It is for that reason we are all here, to support one another and lift one another up a little more each day 🙂
      Thankyou for joining us dear, have a fun adventure 🙂

Namaste’ n huggles
      Char

Hugs Char! Let’s girl talk sometime!

Char
          Duchess

Absolutely YES!~ I’m in!! hehehe

Anonymous

Hi Pauline, welcome to CDH

Merry Christmas Pauline,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Pauline,

Always nice to see another U.K. girl on here. I’m in a similar situation to you, although I wouldn’t want to go full time, just crave more opportunities to be Katie. Lockdowns certainly haven’t helped.
      Katie x

Welcome Pauline!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?