Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good evening Ladies,

I am really looking forward to my new journey as Pauline.

Obviously in these uncertain times, it’s even harder for me to get out there and get myself some nice clothes and makeup.

Then I can post a lovely profile picture.

Take care and hope to hear from you all soon.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Paulina..welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you and I’ll be looking forward to seeing your profile picture soon.  Hugs…
      Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you Stephanie for the lovely and warm welcome.

I am already less anxious, now that I have joined here.

Welcome Pauline!!! It’s great to see you join this amazing community. CDH is the place to help you as you start your journey.

Thanks for introducing yourself. It’s really nice to meet you.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Pauline,

Welcome to CDH!  You’ll enjoy shopping for Pauline’s clothing.  Many stores are welcoming to cross dressers and the associates are keen fashion advisors.  It’s best to shop in person so you can try on a few items before you buy.  Often final clearance is not returnable so it’s best to try on an item before you decide to buy.  Sizing can be tricky too.  Sizing varies between the US, Europe and Asia.  Size charts are a guideline so use caution.

Alice

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Pauline! We are glad that you have chosen to be a part of our community. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. So much information is available from some amazing ladies. The first and most important thing you learn here is that you are not alone. Have fun!

Hi Pauline,

Welcome, it is nice to see another girl from the U.K. on here, I hope you are making lots of friends.

I am always happy to keep in touch and share advice and support, please feel free to message me anytime.

Jessica

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hi Pauline welcome

Welcome!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?