Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Amy Myers
      Baroness

Hi, I’m also really new to this site. I lurked around a few places, and decided that this one seems to fit me the best.

I’m a 65 year and recently retired, though I’ve dressed off and on for a long time, recently I’ve become very entranced with dressing up. I have a limited wardrobe, so far.

I am married, and recently told my wife, just how much I’m enthralled with wearing women’s clothing, and she is very supportive, and thinks I’m cute!

Amy

Anonymous

Welcome Amy, It’s great your wife thinks your cute…. not always the case from what I see.

Lisa

Anonymous

Welcome

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Thanks to both of you.

Lisa, though I’m more than a bit confused right now, I do realize what a wonderful woman I am married to. But does this mean I have two women in my life? Amy, plus my wife? Just trying to be funny there, but in way its’ true I think.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Amy,  wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Amy, thankyou for joining us here at CDH. It is great to hear your wife is supportive, it really makes things so much simpler! Lol, limited wardrobe SO FAR! Beware! buying ladies clothing is highly addictive! your limited wardrobe wont be limited for very long! *giggles* . Thankyou for your intro and choosing us as your site of choice, it is very much appreciated 🙂 . Please have a good look around and maybe participate in the forums. Very nice to have met you!

Fiona xxx

Amy Myers
        Baroness

Thanks Fiona. I’m sure you are right that my wardrobe limited for now!

When we moved last year, and I went through all of my clothes (male), she was amazed at how much I had, and said that I had more than her. In the new place we have a much bigger walk in closet, and though I purged lots, I still have more than she does.

Lucy, I don’t know what to say, I feel so bad for you, I wish you well.

Anonymous

You are a lucky girl. My wife just told me she wants a divorce.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?