Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m acadia and I’m super new to this, I love to wear panties and bras love the feeling and how they look on me, but I am secretly wearing when I can I do a have a gf who would not approve with any of it, and I feel torn between the two, so I’ve been searching for a place or website and it looks like I found it with the kind words I have already receive. I can’t wait to hear from ya all about this process and help with style and sizing and I need that eye for style from all you sexy ladies feel free to pm anytime I can’t wait to chat and make life long friends!’

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Thanks eva and samantha for the welcome look forward to chatting with both of you and picking your brain.😘😘

Hi Acadia

Welcome to CDH It’s fabulous here everyone is friendly plenty of forums to look at.

Chat anytime you want.

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Acadia 🍭 welcome to CDH!! 🎀🦋

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Acadia,

Welcome, I am a new girl here myself.  I love a good chat, feel free to get in touch.

Tara.

Hi Tara I would love to chat anytime, I’m super new to crossdressing and lost when it come to picking outfits out well really any of it lol

Hugs kisses Acadia

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Acadia… happy to welcome you here. Our girls can be found everywhere . Browse our forums and learn about makeup, dressing and everything to better yourself to be as feminine as we can.Meet with some, share your stories and feel comfortable knowing you are well respected and accepted for who you are. Wonderful community of caring souls with full support for all. Enjoy your time here and discover more as you explore our wonderful site.

Stephanie 🌹

Whatever the style you choose get the full spectrum of colors. I do😊

Hi Acadia,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Welcome.  I was the same way for years but hiding it from my wife.  I later introduced her to panty and pantyhose play.  She was okay with it but preferred not to participate regularly until we started dressing up in panties, garter belts with stockings of opposite colors.  We would play for a long time dressed just that way.  Now I am playing on my own as she has lost the desire for sex.

Hi Acadia,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Acadia welcome to CDH.

Hugs

Diana

Welcome Acadia!

Hey ladies I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have welcomed me and who have befriended me it means more then you will ever know! And sorry it took so long for me to post this I got tied up with work out of town. 😚😚

Hi Acadia im so sorry im so late to your party so i cant add much yo what these other lovely ladies have said already but i can say  welcome new sister and family member  glad you are home now  and its nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?