Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Not new to CD’ing.

When I was a child I tried on my first lingerie set, borrowed from my Mom.  I was a skinny boy with no body hair yet, I loved how it felt on my body and the way I looked wearing it.  I didn’t know what that meant for me at the time.  And it has taken many, many years to figure out what I have so far.

I’d say that today I am still my Guy self, I just wear more form fitting items.  And slip an item or two of so-called women’s clothing into my daily attire.  Then a few times a month I like to present as feminine as possible, at home, for myself, wearing lingerie.  Once a month, if possible, I’ll slip into something acceptable in public and go out.

This is what the wife and I have agreed to for now.  She comes out when I go in public and we have had great times doing so.  She isn’t interested in me at all, sexually, when I am presenting feminine.  Therefore; she would rather not see me in my lingerie sets.

Unfortunately I haven’t been out at all this year because of the COVID.

I joined to chat with other’s like me for support and to provide some support if possible as well.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Andi   Sorry to hear about your wife’s reluctance to your desires to dress but here have many who understand your passion and to share our experiences with each other. As your dressing is limited and yes I too wanting to get out and hopefully if everyone behaves woth this virus we might be able to enjoy doing just that. Well at least have us here to enjoy the experience of being who you are in a community that really cares about everyone . Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Andi,

so happy to welcome you to CDH!!! Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Lisa Lynn
      Lady

After exploring many crossdresser groups online I think I have finally found what I have been looking for. Everything that I have seen here seems decent and sincere.

I have been a crossdresser all my life,even at a very young age I loved ladies clothing.

My wife shares my time dressed but I don’t know how to approach discussing our going out in public together.

Hi Andi,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Andi!

Hi Andi nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here, Im so happy you have a supportive wife for Andi a girlfriend is allways a bonus at home and a wing woman when going out in our world . As for bedroom fun maybe in time as my wife was supportive from shortly after we were married i came out to her about Stephanie. That was 37 years ago and still going …lol… i live in a very small community as everyone know everybody and family lives within 7 miles of me so no going out ever around here  . As wife lets Stephanie come over quite often and lets her get a little sexy around her and once in a while gets to cuddle with her but She is not a lesbian end of that story … so good luck and again nice to meet you and hope to chat sometime

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome, Andi!

Anonymous

Hello Andi⚘

Welcome to CDH….😊

Hugs🤗

Natasha 💋

Jamie
      Lady

Hi Andi!  Thank you so much for sharing your story with us and welcome to CDH!  all the girls here are so warm and caring and have so much info to share with us.  I love your hair btw, you look amazing!  I’ve only been here about a week and have fallen in love with this site!  Feel free to drop a line anytime, hope to chat soon!

Jamie💋💋

Welcome Andi.   I suspect you’ll enjoy this site.  It’s rather active.

Hi, Andi, and welcome! This is a great place to learn and make friends.  I have and I know you will too!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?