• This topic has 21 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Elle UK
      Lady

Recently introduced to cross dressing, feel really nice when dressed up, it’s quite indescribable, I’m married, wife doesn’t know about my revelation and if I’m honest I’m scared to say anything till I know what this is.

always had a challenge sticking to my nutrition plan but really focussed on it now as I want to look slim and pretty in my femme clothes.

Chosen a girl name too, I’m Elle xx

Hi Elle
      I too am from the UK. Welcome to CDH It’s fantastic here very friendly.

Hugs Charlotte

PS message me anytime.

Elle UK
        Lady

Thank you Charlotte, I will x

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Elle,

Welcome and what a pretty name you have chosen.  I am new here too and also from the U.K. I  have a wonderful and supportive wife, which is great.  I am happy to chat and offer support and a listening ear, please feel free to message me.

Tara x.

Elle UK
        Lady

Thank you. I will,  I have lots of questions tbh. Still figuring all this out x

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Elle UK.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Elle..Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Elle,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Elle 🌺🦋 and welcome to CDH! 🧚‍♀️🌼

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Elle

lovely to see a new fellow UK member on here !

you are not alone and many have  been in the same position as you are now, so just take your time and ask as many questions as you like to get as much information as you can. We are all here to help and all have different experiences to help you along your path

hugs

Dawn

Elle UK
        Lady

Thank you Dawn, everyone on here has been so welcoming and supportive, it’s really helpful as I get to grips with all of this.

Elle

Anonymous

Hi Elle, welcome to CDH, you’ll have lots of questions as you explore all the wonders of CDing and this is the place to ask them. The lovely ladies here will be only too pleased to help in any way they can.

Hugs

Diana

Hi Elle nice to meet you and so happy you found us girls here and joined us .. So get settled in relax end enjoy yourself.. As these other lovely ladies here have said i cant add much to them but a little he he .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms to your new home as your sisters here are so supportive and accepting to all who come thru these doors .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Elle. I think you’ll find some great girls here too, like I have.

Amy

Hi Elle

Welcome, you will enjoy this forum and you will meet many new likeminded friends, I know I have since I joined last month.

Samantha x

Hi, and welcome to the family, Elle
      You have found the most welcoming, supportive home on the web, the girls here are so incredible, take your time, look around the forums, and get to know us, as we do, you
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Elle UK
      Lady

[postquote quote=485888]

Thank you Gen x

Pleasure to meet you Elle, I can speak from experience a desire to look good in pretty dresses can be a really strong motivating factor. I managed to lose 50 pounds last year by telling myself that over and over and over again. Keep at it!

It is hard to come out and handle it all, but I am sure you can do it!

Anonymous

Hello Elle welcome to CDH relax and enjoy the chat.

Nice to meet you Sarah from Buckinghamshire xx

Welcome Elle!

Anonymous

Hi Elle welcome, your in for one hell of a ride! 😎💕💋 Katie

Elle UK
      Lady

Thanks for the advice Lisa. This is going to be my biggest challenge if I’m honest, not sure how to tackle it at the moment but hopefully I’ll get some ideas on how others have told their other halves, I value honesty as does my wife but this is something I nor she would have expected in a million years.

Elle

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?