• This topic has 20 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey ! Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member on here,

My Name is Stacey, 40, am from the UK.
      Was curious about this place as I feel this is the only place I can get myself out there to express my inner femme. I also have a back story too which is the reason I am on here, hence, ‘it’s complicated’ , and looking for people I can connect with who knows what am going through and looking to share stories and thoughts and get to know others here too, I was once on another site showing my femme side and dressing and posing in many sexy outfits and looks to entice my audiences and also got into posing with Dog chain collars and handcuffs etc driving my audience wild, but then it got complicated and I found myself trapped with only this place to free my thoughts and feelings, I don’t know when I will be free again, so I hope to make the most of this place to bide the time.

thanks for reading and I hope to chat and get to know you all better. Lots of love to you all xxx

Stacey 💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stacey

Here at cdh were a help and support site. With many like yourself were here to learn from one other with questions and inquiries to better our feelings for dressing . True to our values and never to be ment for other activities. There’s other places to satisfy ones appetite. Cdh is a understanding and  caring place for all to experience a  passion  to express our femininity ,a  inner  love with no judgments and free of guilt . This is the perfect place to be yourself with same mined souls only wanting a friend to lean on or  talks to comfort and support one another.
      So relax and enjoy the peace and love that only a community like this can offer . Very happy to meet you and hope your stay with us is most comforting. Hugs. ..

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stacey!!

Welcome to CDH!  Yeah it sounds like things got a little crazy, but its all good.  No better place than CDH to kind of do that “reset” or “reboot.”  Relax and kind of start over.

You’ll find great girls and a whole lot of support.  Have fun!!

xo – Robyn ❤️

Stacey:

It is nice to meet you.  I am brand new to CDH but even in these first few days ( I think now) I have met some great new friends and am beginning to move forward with my life.

V

Hi Stacey,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Stacey nice to meet you  and thanks for a good intro it helps us to get to know you  good job girlfriend. You have joined the best CD site on the internet . So much to do here and see as reading forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments . Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup and everything you have ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole. So get settled in relax kick your heels off and enjoy your self  and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome, Stacey.

Hi Stacey

Welcome, it is nice to see another girl from Yorkshire on here. This is a really friendly place.

I am  happy to keep in touch so please feel free to message me.

Jessica x

Shana Mac
      Lady

Hi Stacey!

Anonymous

Hey Shana wats up? 🙂

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

PS: Sometimes support, over sexually is a huge eye opener.

Anonymous

Hey Jessica, thank you hun, for your lovely reply, and would love to add you to my friend list, hope your ok girl ? 💋

Anonymous

Hey Jessica, thank you hun, for your lovely reply, and would love to add you to my friend list, hope your ok girl ? 💋

Hi Stacey, and welcome!!! It’s great to see you here, and thanks for sharing your story.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Welcome Stacey!

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Stacey! You will find this place to be very accepting and encouraging. Feel free to ask questions or share thoughts. Someone here will be able to relate and help you. Take a deep breath, and have fun!

Hi Stacey

Welcome and love your honesty. CDH is great and so many wonderful girls. Love to chat anytime and find out more about you.

Sweet pink kisses

jill

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie and thank you for the intro and nice to meet you and looking forward to exploring my way round here and seeing who I can meet and learn from,

love and hugs back 🤗🥰

Stacey 💋

Anonymous

Thank you every one for welcoming me ! ☺️🤗 big hugs to you all

lots of love

Stacey 💋

Back at cha Sweetie!!

xo – Robyn – 🤗💋🤗💋

Anonymous

Hi Stacy

welcome to the best web site on the whole net

Emily

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?