Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

hello new world for me all this anyone from the UK 

Anonymous

Hi Lucy – welcome to CDH – I’m in Nottingham. I’m new to all of this too – only been crossdressing for a couple of months really. Still building my collection of clothes, shoes, makeup etc but this is a great place to be and everyone is really supportive.

Anonymous

Good to hear would like to get to know you better if that’s OK. Xxx

Anonymous

Hi Lucy – yes that would be great

Hi Lucy
      I’m form UK welcome.

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Hey Charlotte. Really good to know this would like to get to know you better. Xxx

Hi Lucy

Ready to chat anytime to get to know each other.

Hugs Charlotte

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hello Sam. I love it here. Can I add you as a friend would like to get to know more people. I am a bit scared. Xxx

[postquote quote=485526]
      Come in the chat room and say hi! We’re all very nice!

-SR-

Anonymous

🌸Glad to have you join the group Lucy! 👗🧚‍♀️

Anonymous

Love it so far Effie. Xxx 

Hi Lucy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Lucy, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! Please do not feel scared or apprehensive here! You are among friends here who will accept and support you. A member once described CDH as being like a sorority! I love that comparison! Welcome to the sisterhood dear and don’t hesitate to ask for help if you need it. Stay active on the site and make some friends here! I think you are going to love being a member of CDH! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hello Lucy welcome to the New World and welcome to CDH

Hugs

Donna

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lucy welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Hi Lucy and welcome to CDH, you’ll find lots of interesting folks here , everyone is friendly and supportive.

Hugs

Diana

Hi Lucy, and welcome to CDH! It’s great to meet you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Hi Lucy

It’s always lovely to be able to welcome another UK girl, you will find lots of friends and support here, so enjoy!………..x

Hi Lucy nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here .. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts about the lives of many ladies here also asking questions so when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies as they travel down there femme path in life .. So guess what   your turn to give us a story or two about the life and times of Lucy as she travels down her path of being the lady who lives in her heart .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with ,,  Just one little favor go back to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better thanks .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Welcome Lucy,

You will love it here.
      ❤️
      Octavia

Hi Lucy, welcome to CDH 🙂

Hi and welcome Lucy. Also a newbie from the UK!

Anonymous

Hello Lucy welcome to CDH your among friendly girls.

Best Wishes Sarah from Buckinghamshire xx

Welcome!

Hi anonymous and Lucy,
      Ex UK girl, now an Aussie girl.
      We all love each other here, it’s a wonderful place to share and find friends.
      Mikala xxxx.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?