Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Happy new year to all the fabulous girls here, and staff, may 2021 be your turn to shine. To those we have lost you will always be remembered and treasured in our hearts.

Together we are stronger, and our voices have a platform of unity and determination in our quest for acceptance. Love to all, keep safe, keep connected. Love Amanda xx

Anonymous

Happy New year Amanda x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Happy New Year to all you lovely girls! Raising a glass of champagne to you all and fingers crossed for 2021 xxxx

Happy New year, Amanda, and to all my sisters here, I love you all
      Regi.

Anonymous

Happy New Year! To a better year for everyone!

Hugs,

Kay

Happy New Years to all of you awesome babes!!  Make this new one the best one yet, and stay safe while doing it!

PaulaF

Hi Amanda same to you sweet girlfriend and all sisters and family members here at CDH  as we are a happy family and in 2021 we are going to have a great time and beat this years butt ..

Big hugs and kisses to all

Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Happy New Years to everyone ….and a safe and prosperous new year ahead…

hugs&kisses…

Stephanie….

Anonymous
      Lady

Happy New Year to all of my new sisters! It’s so wonderful to have a place like CDH! Love to you all!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Happy New Year to everyone here, frequent visitors or not, staffers, Vanessa, simply everyone!

XXOO

Amy

Happy New year

Anonymous

Happy 2021….let’s hope!!!….

best wishes to EVERY girl who has been/is/will be a little piece of this wonderful place…grace❤️❤️

p.s.     at last night’s annual “Sat Nav” awards….the managing director announced…..

” before we begin, can we just have a moment’s silence…..for all the people we have LOST this year”!!!!!      😂😂

Happy New Year Amanda  and to all the ladies here at CDH for helping me through the most difficult year in my life, Lots of love Pyxx.

Happy New Year to everyone here and stay safe.

Anonymous

Happy New Year Amanda take good care of yourself, and may 2021 be a better year for everyone.

Love and Best Wishes

Sarah xx

Anonymous

Hi Amanda….it seems your topic has been hijacked by ADVERTS-R-US

Grace xx

….all clear, Sammy has sorted them….how quick was that!!!!!

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

[quote quote=425862]Hi Amanda….it seems your topic has been hijacked by ADVERTS-R-US[/quote]
      Here and some other posts. Was looking for the “report spam” button but that seems to be missing :(.

/kt

Happy New Year Amanda!

Happy New Year Amanda.

Alice

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?