Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello all you lovely ladies!  New to this site, it’s delightful to start the new year out in a community of like-minded friends.  A fit 65, I’ve enjoyed mild CD’ing most of my life, especially stockings to emphasize my silk-smooth shapely legs.  I look forward to meeting you!  xo, Suze

Hi how are you today.i increased my cross dressing this year
      As of midnight tonight
      Will be known as Mandy Fitzpatrick full time.

Mandy

Welcome Suze
      Happy New Year
      Liz

[postquote quote=602214]

Can I be the 1st to call you Mandy and wish you A Happy New Year?
      I’m also from the United Kingdom
      Liz

Happy New Year Suze!
      Welcome to CDH!
      It’s so lovely to meet you.
      Love and hugs from Stephanie

Anonymous

Thanks Suzie…. and so do we…..Happy New Year xx

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Suze Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Suze,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Suze to this Heavenly address of wonderful friendly and supportive persons.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Suze ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here as I have done.
      See you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

Hi Suze nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life.. As for when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then yea as your turn girl just a story or two about the life and times of Suze as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. So again girl nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon ..

Stephanie Bass

Thanks so much for such a welcoming message, Stephanie!  It is indeed a delightful escape to explore my feminine side.  I think this is enjoyed best when I come home after a busy, hectic day, pitch the shirt & pants, shoes, shave my legs and skip on some stockings, heels and my favorite white cotton sun dress.  My apt is my own li’l world where I can enjoy Suze, and I love it ☺️

Sounds so much like fun about the same herei get home chat with wife eat supper then retire to bedroom for a little Stephanie time as a night gown usually something silky ans lacy panties and lipstick yippee feeling cute ha ha ..

Stephanie

Wow, Stephanie!  How is wife with all this?  Does Stephanie have to stay in her room or may she come out to enjoy wife’s company?  xo Suze

Hi Suze my wife is 100% on board with Stephanie we hang out a lot together cook clean sew lots of house work imagine that ha ha .. she asks Stephanie to come over a lot to be girlfriends together ..

Stephanie

That’s fabulous, Stephanie!  My SO is still getting her head wrapped around it after telling her a week ago.  Probably more amused than anything, lol!  Great to hear.  – Suze

Good luck girlfriend if you are still talking and she hasent thrown you out you got a good chance ha ha .. so happy for you as my wife  when we met fell in love in september 38+ years ago we were married 6 months after meeting came out to her and been a girly party ever since ha ha well close anyhow ..

Stephanie

Thx, Stephanie, The g/f & I live separately, about 45 mins apart.  Ten years together, 3x gone south, but honesty  between us has been unquestionable.  Nonetheless, I’m enjoying letting Suzy be Suzy, no matter where it leads to.  My continued best to both of you; she’s a prize! ☺️

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Suze,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Welcome and hope 2022 brings all you desire.
      Cindy xx

Anonymous

I am a fit, silky smooth 66! Welcome!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH, Suze.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?