Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Diana W
      Lady

The year 2020 has given me 20/20 clarity of who I really am.  It was a shock to realize I have a feminine side and it took some adjustments for both me and my wife.  The reality broke on July 7th.  20/20 and 7/7.  If you are into numbers and their meanings this is a pretty freaky coincidence.

Going into 2021 I resolve to delve deeper into being Diana and figure out my place in the trans world.  Yes, I accept it.  I am a transwoman.  Hear me roar.

Stevie65
      Lady

I have kept my new years resolution from 2 years ago…. to never ever make anymore resolutions.

Stevie

Anonymous

Hi Diana

My new years resolution is to find the opportunity to come out of the closet.

Its lovely to hear you’ve accepted yourself as a transwoman well done you.

Best Wishes for the future

Sarah xx

Anonymous

Hi

Each year is always the same for me…just enjoy grace the best way I can….

the only difference this year is, I have sisters to support, so I will do the best I can….

Grace xx

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Sometime the next 2 months or so I intend to tell the 2 of my 4 brothers who still don’t know and sometime before mothers day to tell my mother ( she has Alzheimer’s).  It would be a dream for me if I could visit with them totally in Sandy mode.

Sandy

Anonymous

Exercise more. I’m not fat or really out of shape but I need to walk more to get my cardio up and just some mild weight lifting to do some toning.

I need to watch saturated fat and sodium in my diet. I enjoy everything processed and it has to stop..lol

I want to work on my voice. I still sound like Minnie Mouse when I start speaking and then find my right level/tone after a sentence or two.

Be grateful for what I have. I don’t normally get down on myself but sometimes I need to look around and see how very lucky I am and how far I have come.

Jessica

I just recently told a friend of mine, who is gay and I didn’t feel any apprehension on telling him.

There are a couple of others that I am considering. Both friends. One male and one female. Female has a trans-son.

I am hoping one day that I am able to have lunch with her and my wife.  However, my wife is apprehensive about this.  She doesn’t want to share the information.  She says it is one thing when it is someone else and not ourselves.

Gloria

Anonymous

I’m not sure what my new year resolutions will be, if i thought my wife would not throw me out i would love to come out to her, i think she would feel betrayed if i told her i was a cross-dresser even before we met,

I suppose it’s another year in the closet for me snatching the odd moment when Rozalyne can come out and see the light xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hi Rosalyne, I feel for you as I have the same problem with my wife as she disapproves of me dressing, I’m also behind closed doors

Anonymous

Hi Kimberly it’s just that i don’t know how my wife would react to the fact that I’m a cross-dresser, for the last few years I’ve had the thought of actually telling her about myself many times but haven’t had the courage to go through with it,

Hugs Rozalyne x

I told my wife last year & she was ok about it, even helping me with dressing & taking photos of me which made me happy knowing she was ok & a few days later totally turned against everything & she’s still like it today. It’s not the 1st time she’s turned her back on something I’ve wanted to do, even things to do with work etc

Anonymous

Well I don’t do new years resolutions, because honestly by the 2nd of the month I fail. But this year I have put my button pressing finger on a new year diet, with plenty of well planned exercise routines. Hopefully the new slim, fit finger will no longer accidentally keep pressing the wrong buttons and nuke my friends, instead of pressing the message one.

Emily
      Lady

I tend not to make New Years Resolutions. I used to own 2 gyms and saw way too many people make resolutions, only to give up on them within a few weeks. It used to make me sad that so many people who were absolutely sure of what they wanted to change, but didn’t have the commitment to stick with it. I used to tell potential new members that the start of a new year was one of the worst reasons to join a gym. The best time is when you know within yourself that you need to make some changes. If that time coincides with the start of a new year, then go for it!
      The same applies to my life as a crossdresser. I make the changes I need to make when I realize that I have to for my own piece of mind.

All that being said, if the new year is what it takes for someone to make that commitment to change, I will support them 100%.

I don’t make New Years resolutions in the traditional sense, but use the new year to reaffirm and check in on any promises I’ve made to myself.

I’ve been a professional procrastinator for many years so when I decide to make some changes personally I try and act on that right then.
      I’m Not always as successful as I’d like, but it’s a journey.

From what I have seen, since joining here, Rei, you are being very successful, so far with this change
        Hugs, Regi😊

I don’t make resolutions, as such, they never seem to last, But I do intend to make this year fully Regi’s, this year WILL be my new beginning.
      Regi

Anonymous

Go for it Regi….. here’s to 365 wonderful days…..you have come a long way girl!!!!     ❤️

So, deep breath…..

2021 has to be the year I come out to my wife.

Terrified.

FM

Diana W
        Lady

You can do this.  Just take it in steps and don’t bombard her with everything.  Just give her the basics and let her digest it.  Be prepared for a lot of questions.  And just be completely honest with her.

Thx Diana.❤️ I don’t have a timetable or anything but I am at the point I know I have to cross that bridge. Promise to take it slow.

Hi Felicia,

I made the same resolution, 2021 was going to be the year when the hiding stopped, it was really tearing me apart and my wife could obviously sense that something was wrong, even if there was no way she was ever going to guess.

In the end, the pressure of hiding got too much and I came out to her at the end of December (probably the first time I’ve kept, let alone beaten, a New Year’s resolution!). I can’t tell you that I was an easy conversation, after the initial, “Can I tell you something?…”, there was a massive silence as my words and carefully rehearsed speeches utterly deserted me. Nonetheless, with a bit of prompting from my wife, I got through most of what I wanted to say and while it undoubtedly took her back and will need a while to be processed, she was cautiously supportive and will give me room to ‘explore’.

The night after telling her was the best night sleep I’ve had in months.

To be sure, not every partner is as understanding, I know that I’m lucky there but, the relief of at least ‘getting it out there’ is extraordinary.

Good luck.

Rachel xx

Thanks Rachel. absolutely loved hearing your story. I intend to do it this year but I am in a holding pattern for now. With everything going on in the world it feels like a lot to bring to an already loaded plate. I am hopeful that as the days get longer this spring that the world begins to be a bit brighter in every sense of the word and a sense of relief will be felt by all. I think then I’ll feel more comfortable bringing this out to her.

More to come.

FM ❤️

Oh, Felicia…

ALL of us Sisters have been through this and it is scary!

Walk the walk softly… as others have mentioned ease into the subject and give her time to digest what’s been said. You may very well be surprised at the pace of your coming out.
        Be honest! Personally, I’m impressed by your femininity but how in …’s name have you managed to keep your ‘look’ secret?
        You do definitely need to come out…

Best of the best xxx Polly

Thanks so much Polly for the lovely comments. It’s true….I definitely do need to come out!

❤️ 

Anonymous

just continue to live the lie i have done for most of my life

I hope to became more and more a woman. I had a wonderful Christmas present the other day. Are you ladies familiar with Hannah McKnight.org?

Do check it out. I’m transgender even though I have not gone thru any surgical procedures.

That was a wonderful present. It answers a lot of questions, and it confirms for me the person I so want to be. The idea of being a woman brings me the thrill and satisfaction that I really don’t really know the right words to use.

Love, along with hugs and kisses.

Lee Ann

Thank you Amanda. I don’t think I’ve ever felt better as a person than I do right now.

I’m glad I was born a man, and not a woman. My reason? I had to find womanhood, I had to choose this road, I had to decide this is the life that I want.

Amanda, all of the above makes me treasure womanhood even more.

Affectionately,

Lee Ann

Thank you, Samantha.

If this is the way I feel on the second day of the year what will the next 363 days bring?

I love being a girl!

Lee Ann

Thank you, Kimberly.

Thank you, Lee Ann. That is a wonderful website, I have just spent a fast 2 hrs on it, so much good info and advice
        Hugs, Regi

I can’t resist…….

That darn manliness ‘popping up!’

Anonymous

Your toast,  he he

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?