- December 30, 2020 at 9:35 am #425079Diana WParticipantRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 253Has thanked: 1384 timesBeen thanked: 1173 times
The year 2020 has given me 20/20 clarity of who I really am. It was a shock to realize I have a feminine side and it took some adjustments for both me and my wife. The reality broke on July 7th. 20/20 and 7/7. If you are into numbers and their meanings this is a pretty freaky coincidence.
Going into 2021 I resolve to delve deeper into being Diana and figure out my place in the trans world. Yes, I accept it. I am a transwoman. Hear me roar.
Total of 26 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 2, 2021 at 12:38 am #426173Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 595Has thanked: 960 timesBeen thanked: 1900 times
I hope to became more and more a woman. I had a wonderful Christmas present the other day. Are you ladies familiar with Hannah McKnight.org?
Do check it out. I’m transgender even though I have not gone thru any surgical procedures.
That was a wonderful present. It answers a lot of questions, and it confirms for me the person I so want to be. The idea of being a woman brings me the thrill and satisfaction that I really don’t really know the right words to use.
Love, along with hugs and kisses.
- January 2, 2021 at 5:18 am #426209Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 610Has thanked: 6370 timesBeen thanked: 2613 times
- January 2, 2021 at 2:41 am #426187Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 595Has thanked: 960 timesBeen thanked: 1900 times
Thank you, Kimberly.
- January 2, 2021 at 1:29 am #426179Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 595Has thanked: 960 timesBeen thanked: 1900 times
Thank you Amanda. I don’t think I’ve ever felt better as a person than I do right now.
I’m glad I was born a man, and not a woman. My reason? I had to find womanhood, I had to choose this road, I had to decide this is the life that I want.
Amanda, all of the above makes me treasure womanhood even more.
- January 2, 2021 at 1:48 am #426180LadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 595Has thanked: 960 timesBeen thanked: 1900 times
- January 1, 2021 at 2:34 pm #426012
- January 1, 2021 at 12:57 pm #425952Felicia MarsLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 83 times
- January 26, 2021 at 5:39 pm #438768Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 605Has thanked: 751 timesBeen thanked: 1792 times
ALL of us Sisters have been through this and it is scary!
Walk the walk softly… as others have mentioned ease into the subject and give her time to digest what’s been said. You may very well be surprised at the pace of your coming out.
Be honest! Personally, I’m impressed by your femininity but how in …’s name have you managed to keep your ‘look’ secret?
You do definitely need to come out…
Best of the best xxx Polly
- January 3, 2021 at 11:48 am #426886Rachel McFaddenLadyRegistered On: November 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 61Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 382 times
I made the same resolution, 2021 was going to be the year when the hiding stopped, it was really tearing me apart and my wife could obviously sense that something was wrong, even if there was no way she was ever going to guess.
In the end, the pressure of hiding got too much and I came out to her at the end of December (probably the first time I’ve kept, let alone beaten, a New Year’s resolution!). I can’t tell you that I was an easy conversation, after the initial, “Can I tell you something?…”, there was a massive silence as my words and carefully rehearsed speeches utterly deserted me. Nonetheless, with a bit of prompting from my wife, I got through most of what I wanted to say and while it undoubtedly took her back and will need a while to be processed, she was cautiously supportive and will give me room to ‘explore’.
The night after telling her was the best night sleep I’ve had in months.
To be sure, not every partner is as understanding, I know that I’m lucky there but, the relief of at least ‘getting it out there’ is extraordinary.
- January 26, 2021 at 5:05 pm #438761Felicia MarsLadyRegistered On: May 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 83 times
Thanks Rachel. absolutely loved hearing your story. I intend to do it this year but I am in a holding pattern for now. With everything going on in the world it feels like a lot to bring to an already loaded plate. I am hopeful that as the days get longer this spring that the world begins to be a bit brighter in every sense of the word and a sense of relief will be felt by all. I think then I’ll feel more comfortable bringing this out to her.
More to come.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 1, 2021 at 1:14 pm #425958Diana WLadyRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 253Has thanked: 1384 timesBeen thanked: 1173 times
- January 1, 2021 at 6:44 am #425797PrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 610Has thanked: 6370 timesBeen thanked: 2613 times
- January 1, 2021 at 12:05 pm #425938
- December 31, 2020 at 9:18 am #425507Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 791Has thanked: 4907 timesBeen thanked: 3226 times
I don’t make New Years resolutions in the traditional sense, but use the new year to reaffirm and check in on any promises I’ve made to myself.
I’ve been a professional procrastinator for many years so when I decide to make some changes personally I try and act on that right then.
I’m Not always as successful as I’d like, but it’s a journey.
- January 1, 2021 at 6:43 am #425796
- December 31, 2020 at 8:45 am #425487EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 782Has thanked: 4453 timesBeen thanked: 2524 times
I tend not to make New Years Resolutions. I used to own 2 gyms and saw way too many people make resolutions, only to give up on them within a few weeks. It used to make me sad that so many people who were absolutely sure of what they wanted to change, but didn’t have the commitment to stick with it. I used to tell potential new members that the start of a new year was one of the worst reasons to join a gym. The best time is when you know within yourself that you need to make some changes. If that time coincides with the start of a new year, then go for it!
The same applies to my life as a crossdresser. I make the changes I need to make when I realize that I have to for my own piece of mind.
All that being said, if the new year is what it takes for someone to make that commitment to change, I will support them 100%.
- December 31, 2020 at 8:05 am #425472stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 135Replies: 1675Has thanked: 2604 timesBeen thanked: 7388 times
My brain rewiring is nearing completion, and I have become a better person in the last few months. But I still have some rough edges and vestiges of manliness that sometimes pop up and surprise me, usually fuelled by alcohol. I pledge to eradicate, as much as possible, these no-longer wanted traits. It is so much nicer being feminine in everything I do. I might look like a man most of the time, but I am not inside, and I want this to shine through. By the end of 2021 I hope to be in a much more femme place.
- December 31, 2020 at 9:07 am #425496Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 791Has thanked: 4907 timesBeen thanked: 3226 times
I can’t resist…….
That darn manliness ‘popping up!’
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 31, 2020 at 9:27 am #425513stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 135Replies: 1675Has thanked: 2604 timesBeen thanked: 7388 times
- January 1, 2021 at 4:51 pm #426087
- January 1, 2021 at 10:48 pm #426154stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 135Replies: 1675Has thanked: 2604 timesBeen thanked: 7388 times
Well buttered … no, rephrase that. The ONE time I tried to be serious last year, and I unwittingly had to choose words that – well, I was “lynched by my own petard.” (oh dear, that sounds somewhat tucky! pity that thread is so last year.)
Rei must have pounced on what I said with whoops of joy! Revenge!! – a dish best served cold.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 30, 2020 at 3:36 pm #425233Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 396Has thanked: 752 timesBeen thanked: 1325 times
I’m not sure what my new year resolutions will be, if i thought my wife would not throw me out i would love to come out to her, i think she would feel betrayed if i told her i was a cross-dresser even before we met,
I suppose it’s another year in the closet for me snatching the odd moment when Rozalyne can come out and see the light xxxxx
Hugs Rozalyne x
- January 1, 2021 at 10:13 am #425857Kimberly BeeLadyRegistered On: August 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 38Has thanked: 463 timesBeen thanked: 130 times
Hi Rosalyne, I feel for you as I have the same problem with my wife as she disapproves of me dressing, I’m also behind closed doors
- January 1, 2021 at 10:50 am #425885Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 396Has thanked: 752 timesBeen thanked: 1325 times
Hi Kimberly it’s just that i don’t know how my wife would react to the fact that I’m a cross-dresser, for the last few years I’ve had the thought of actually telling her about myself many times but haven’t had the courage to go through with it,
Hugs Rozalyne x
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 1, 2021 at 12:17 pm #425942Kimberly BeeLadyRegistered On: August 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 38Has thanked: 463 timesBeen thanked: 130 times
I told my wife last year & she was ok about it, even helping me with dressing & taking photos of me which made me happy knowing she was ok & a few days later totally turned against everything & she’s still like it today. It’s not the 1st time she’s turned her back on something I’ve wanted to do, even things to do with work etc
- January 2, 2021 at 2:13 am #426183Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 1107Has thanked: 7778 timesBeen thanked: 4239 times
Well I don’t do new years resolutions, because honestly by the 2nd of the month I fail. But this year I have put my button pressing finger on a new year diet, with plenty of well planned exercise routines. Hopefully the new slim, fit finger will no longer accidentally keep pressing the wrong buttons and nuke my friends, instead of pressing the message one.
- December 30, 2020 at 3:17 pm #425223Liz CraigLadyRegistered On: December 29, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 47Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 416 times
Making my mother in law happy whom is part of my support team.She loves it when I come dressed as Liz Michelle.She knows already that my wife and I are moving to Alabama next month and I took a job offer down there starting mid week next month.I am glad my wife and her family are supportive and also love and accept Liz Michelle in.I want to see her happy being around her as Liz Michelle more.
- December 30, 2020 at 12:44 pm #425183Gloria ReneeLadyRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 156Has thanked: 2105 timesBeen thanked: 751 times
I just recently told a friend of mine, who is gay and I didn’t feel any apprehension on telling him.
There are a couple of others that I am considering. Both friends. One male and one female. Female has a trans-son.
I am hoping one day that I am able to have lunch with her and my wife. However, my wife is apprehensive about this. She doesn’t want to share the information. She says it is one thing when it is someone else and not ourselves.
- December 30, 2020 at 12:44 pm #425182AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 227Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 919 times
Exercise more. I’m not fat or really out of shape but I need to walk more to get my cardio up and just some mild weight lifting to do some toning.
I need to watch saturated fat and sodium in my diet. I enjoy everything processed and it has to stop..lol
I want to work on my voice. I still sound like Minnie Mouse when I start speaking and then find my right level/tone after a sentence or two.
Be grateful for what I have. I don’t normally get down on myself but sometimes I need to look around and see how very lucky I am and how far I have come.
- December 30, 2020 at 12:33 pm #425174Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 405Has thanked: 832 timesBeen thanked: 1766 times
Sometime the next 2 months or so I intend to tell the 2 of my 4 brothers who still don’t know and sometime before mothers day to tell my mother ( she has Alzheimer’s). It would be a dream for me if I could visit with them totally in Sandy mode.
- December 30, 2020 at 12:19 pm #425170AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1713Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9458 times
Each year is always the same for me…just enjoy grace the best way I can….
the only difference this year is, I have sisters to support, so I will do the best I can….
- December 30, 2020 at 11:33 am #425147Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 318Has thanked: 1304 timesBeen thanked: 1075 times
- December 30, 2020 at 10:06 am #425098
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.