Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls………..Lady Veronica Graunwolf here. I wanted to take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! May your new year be successful in all ways as well as happy and content. If anything should go awry, always remember, you have a legion of girls here at CDH who love you and want with all their hearts, to help you in any way or circumstance. WE ARE SISTERS.  May the Great Spirit Bless and hold you dear. It is time to Party Hearty….let’s Rock and Roll.  YEE-HAW!

Your Sister…….Lady Veronica

Thank you Lady Veronica and a Happy New Year to all you lovely ladies out there.  May 2018 bring you and all yours the best!

Happy New Year to all you wonderful Ladies here. Hope your year is blessed with good health and prosperity.

Love,

Lanna💋❤

Happy New year to every one

Happy New Year to all at CDH. May goodness and light follow you the rest of the year.

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Girls….thank you all for the support and friendship. I love CDH and everything that it provides to help me embrace my femme side.

Hugs and Kisses

Brienna

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?