Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all, Audrey here. New to the site but a longtime member over at “crossdressers.com” I’m a pretty simple lass. Going for ‘blendy’ so, in other words, soccer Mom. My idea of big crossdressing adventure is going to the grocery store ! I remember back in the ’50’s sneaking into Mom’s drawers to try on her girdles and stockings and I guess I haven’t changed much over the years. I’m Married to a wonderful woman who knows but keeps her distance form this part of me

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Audrey   and I’m happy to welcome you. Isn’t this a wonderful place to belong . For me still much house bound,never been  out (hope one day ) but do enjoy the inner activites  here and help I’ve received since being here . My wife knows but with caution does except me. At least having the many here I do enjoy the company and its been fun. Love meeting and making friends, happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you here  Hugs. . 🌹

First reply ever.  Went to Lady Grace in Shrewsbury the other day and had a blast getting measured for a bra.  It was scary as hell though.  I wish you all the luck I can and hope you also get to have fun when you can.  I have to hide my crossdressing for the most part. But I’m getting bolder!

Hi Audrey…….Welcome to CDH.  I am so glad that your wife accepts you. That takes a lot of stress from you.  If you have any questions or just want to chat….about any the Sisters and I are here for you. Don’t be shy……….

Lady Veronica

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?