• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey Everyone

My name is Adena (Jason) and I am a Transgender Woman that is 41 years old. I have struggled off and on with feminine feelings ever since I was a small child and when they would come up I would suppress that as far inside my soul that I could possibly suppress them. Over the years it would resurface here and there and then I would go ahead and suppress it all over again, it just became so normal to run away from the truth.

Then in the last year it has really been hard to just suppress it any longer and I started to read more about it and figure what who and what I really am. I know that I am Transgender and much more than just wanting to be a Cross Dresser.

I am also Gay by the way which I have heard that most cross dressers are normally straight men but I am not sure if that is fact or not and I am okay with being a gay cross dressing transgender woman if there is such a thing.

I do not dress up as often as I would like to and I would say that I wear panties more than anything and I wear them every day or I have for the last 3 weeks straight which for me is a great accomplishment. Usually I will wear them and then stop and then start again and stop and so on.

The thing is that I work seasonal jobs and most times I have a roommate that lives in the same room, not his own room but we share a room with separate beds of course but it doesn’t give me the freedom to dress up as I would want to. I would love to wear a nightie to bed but I think that would be hard for someone to deal with.

So I have to dress when I can. I love frilly girly things. Perhaps for me its much more than just cross dressing. I want to actually see a gender therapist and if possible start to take hormones and slowly being who I am supposed to be and then choosing places to work where I do not have roommates and then I can dress up.

This winter I am going to Montana for the ski season and I am a very active skier and ski like 90 days a winter with the help of working and getting free skiing. It is easy to dress up under my uniform and can wear girly things that I enjoy wearing.

I used to get very aroused wearing panties but I do not anymore after realizing this isn’t a sexual thing and that this entire thing is a me thing where I want to be a woman so badly. I am not sure if I ever will get SRS but I do imagine what it would be like to have what females have.

I am not attracted to females at all. I am attracted to what they have and I don’t. I can spend hours web surfing online just looking at pictures of vaginas and wishing that I had one ( I know that sounds so strange) but that is what I do. I imagine having that as well as having breasts.

Well I am happy to be here. I hope that I can contribute in some ways even though I am not very experiences and so on.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Great intro ADena. As you browse e forums and member profiles, you’ll find that our members run the gamut from beginners just dipping their toes into the “pink pond”through the middle of the pool -crossdressing regularly in private or public full or part time and on to those swimming in the deep ocean currents of full womanhood. OK maybe not a perfect analogy but you probably get the point I was making. Similar variety on who members are attracted to since sexuality and gender both exist on continuums that are independent of each other. Again thanks for joining us and kep up the great posts!
      Cynthia

Anonymous

Hi Adena and congratulations on the discoveries you are making about yourself.

My first step along the road to self-acceptance was to stop questioning ‘why’ and just learn to accept what is. It sounds to me like you’ve reached that point. As Cynthia says, we tend to cover just about every imaginable place on the gender & sexuality spectrums. We also all have very personal and individual reasons for wanting to be feminine. We are who we are!

Enjoy your skiing and all the nice things you’ll wear underneath.

🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?