Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi! It’s Destiny. I hope you will say hello.

Hi, honey! Welcome to the site, and have fun exploring!
      Fredrika XOXOX

Hi Destiny, and welcome. I hope you will find this place to be as warm and welcoming as I did. There are some great friendships to be made here and a lot of support and encouragement as well. I look forward to hearing more about your journey. Hugs, Paulette

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Destiny, there is a lot of offer here in the forums and a lot of friends to make.  Feel free to express yourself and feel safe.  I look forward to seeing you in the chat room.

Chrissy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Destiny hi and a big hello to you welcome  It’s wonderful that you  have joined our family. We’re always happy meeting our new girls and offer our advice and tips and were here to chat  about anything you have on your mind. Sharing experiences is so helpful and fun to explore more as you get comfortable with being here. Very nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Destiny,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Destiny,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Destiny nice meeting you and as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here so look around get comfortable and join in when you feel like it ..

Stephanie Bass

Brielle
      Lady

Hello!

Brie

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Destiny

Welcome to this wonderful community of like minded girls!

💕Lara

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Destiny and welcome to CDH, you’re going to love being here and we’re all excited to get to know you better. I’d love to chat and get to know you a better. You will find all the girls here a very loving compassionate bunch totally willing to help any time you need it. I live in a smaller town in BC and CDH was a god send to me having all these wonderful girls to talk to.

Love,

Trish

Hello!

– Esme

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Esme Reese.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?