Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      G Skittle
      Lady

Just found out my boyfriend of 1 year wears womens panties and bras sometimes  (he doesn’t know I know). Basically just trying to get all the information I can and understand better.

Hi G,

Welcome to CDH.  You’ve come to a great place.  Many are where you are and can speak from experience.

Alice

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

G, welcome.  I’m happy to see you making an effort for the one you love, remember he’s the same person you’ve always known, theres just more.  There is an awful lot of information here as well as support for what you are going through.   Thank you for the effort you are making for your boyfriend.  A big heart always helps in understanding!

Stevie

Welcome G. Since you are here I believe you really care about your relationship. You will find a lot of information here to help you and I am sure many of us here would be willing to talk with you about things and answer questions you may have.

Hi G, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. It is for crossdressing people and their significant others if they have any. If you came here looking for answers to your questions and support from understanding people, then you came to the right place. Knock and the door will be opened. Ask and you will receive. That is how easy it is. Anyone of us will give you assistance. So ask a question in a forum or pick one of the people who responded to your introduction post and send that person a message asking a particular question. There is even a support group that a significant other can join. It is for significant others only. So if you think you can deal with his crossdressing if you get a better understanding of crossdressing in general, I think that you will find all the information you need to make a wise decision. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

I can’t say it enough, it’s awesome that your instinct is to gather info and educate yourself. I hope you and your boyfriend have many great years of openness and happiness!

I agree with Rei.  Very smart of you to gather info and try and figure out where he’s coming from first.  Take a deep breath and relax. Being compassionate is very important.

Welcome G!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?