Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, I am Dawn from the Niagara area in Canada. I am brand new to the site and dressing. Looking for friends and guidance in my new adventure. Teach me please!

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH. You are not far from me. Good luck and ask anything

Holly

Anonymous

where you located

Anonymous

I am in Toronto

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hello Dawn

Welcome to CDH

You have come to the right site.

Ask questions and suggest taking a tour of the forms. There is a wealth of information there.

Jessica

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Hi Dawn hi another Ontarian here . Being new to cding you’ll find our site to be most comforting . The girls here are wonderful and are so willing to give there advice and help in every way. Talk to some of them share each other’s stories and develop beautiful friendships . support is everywhere and with an acceptance to move forward in this life we have chosen. Very happy meeting you . Welcome. .

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Dawn,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

thank you for the warm welcome

Linda Lee
      Lady

Hi dawn welcome I love to dress in lingerie whenever I can I live in Hamilton I would  love to connect with you

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Hi Dawn, always love greeting another Ontario girl, I’m in Hamilton myself.  Coming to CDH will be like a ummm, “dawn” of a new age for you ( sorry lol ).  You picked a great place to start.  Ask and ye shall receive all the information and opinions you could ever want.  Lots of great ladies with a fountain of knowledge ready to share, all in a caring atmosphere that’s so easy to get comfortable in.  Happy to meet you Dawn!

Stevie

Linda Lee
          Lady

Hi stevie its linda I also live in Hamilton and I’m a girl that loves her lacy lingerie how are you

Hi Dawn,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Dawn

welcome to the forum !

lovely to see you here

From

Dawn !

x

Welcome Dawn!

Anonymous

Funny everyone supportive and friendly but don’t use a word to describe how I feel because some people aren’t happy with that. Well I am happy that is how I feel sissy.

I thought it is a non judgmental place however, you are judge on what I write or pictures i post, I am finding out.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?