Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi everyone

I am new to the Twin Cities (Minnesapolis and St Paul. MN) , recently divorced and now free to be myself.

A closeted CD since I was 15 – my younger sister’s clothes fascinated me…

Eager to feminize and be alble to go out and explore!

Anita

Welcome to CDH and to Minnesota. You will find all the girls here are supportive and can help you whenever you need. I am in Mankato so although not close I am here if you need a friend or support.

Beth

Welcome to CDH and to Minnesota. You will find all the girls here are supportive and can help you whenever you need. I am in Mankato so although not close I am here if you need a friend or support.

I have sent you a friendship request.

Beth

Hi
      Welcome to CDH,

Hugs Charlotte

Hi Anita,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Anita,
      Welcome to CDH!
      It’s so nice to meet you.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

You go, girl – the sky’s the limit! Free to be you is right!

Fredrika xox

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Anita welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay

Stephanie 🌹

hi Anita and welcome to twin cities. I live in the south suburbs. Would love to chat or correspond. Monique

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Anita.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?