Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi all I am also a newbie from Ireland.   Been dressing secretly on and off for years today I am strutting out. I am on my way to London and have packed all my girlie things. It was a mental struggle to do this however I decided what the heck and I am going to go public So what if the hotel doorman stares at me or anyone else for that matte I am determined to have a day out in the Capital as Jeannie.  Wish me luck people. I am not really convinced I will pass.   Will let you all know how it turned out soon

Anonymous

Hi Jeannie welcome and good luck with your outing.

Rachel

Anonymous

Hi Jeannie,

Please tell us how your outing went.

Jacquie

Anonymous

I’m sorry everyone  I bottled it.   The hotel was just too busy I just didn’t have it in me to face the concierge and doorman.   Going up to Leeds in a couple of weeks  going to try again and i  thought i would go over to manchester to the concord club and be amongst other crossdreser for support.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Jeannie, and welcome to CDH. It’s very nice to meet you. Having just recently gone out in public for the first time recently, I completely understand your trepidation. Hang in there. One of these times when you think you might try, it’ll just feel right. You’ll know when.

You go girl

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?