Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey everyone, I’m Rory, both dressed and not, looking to find ways to become more feminine but just in my private life. I’m attending university here and would love some new friends.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rory  welcome . You’ll find just that  many friends in an environment where all can enjoy our femininity without judgement. A beautiful place with wonderful people like yourself. Happy meeting you and looking forward to seeing you around here.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Rory,

I assume from Bozeman, MT. I live in the Big Hole Valley and welcome to the site. There are many helpful, wonderful people here.

How is the fire situation going?

Heather

Anonymous

Thank you 🙂

The Fire seems to be getting under control now from what I’ve heard.

Anonymous

Hello Rory and welcome to CDH…

I am happy to read that you are safe.

Hugs

Natasha💋

Hi Rory,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Rory nice to meet you and hello from another Montana girl as Miss Heather H has said hello im in northeastern area as Above Fort Peck near Canada  you have come to a wonderful place to explore and enjoy. As for friends wow girlfriend theirs so many here from all over the world to become friends with  . Just ask questions on forums and posts to learn to be all the lady you want to be . Again nice to meet you and pm me if you need  a girlfriend to chat with

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Robin
      Lady

Hi Rory I’m from the Billings area  welcome to the site

Hi, Rory, and welcome! Feel free to ask anything, and don’t be nervous about learning. It’s all good!

Hi Rory, Teralynn here! Welcome to CDH, I think. Do you plan on becoming a registered member? I strongly recommend it. Crossdressing people need to interact with each other! This fabulous site allows you to interact with crossdressing people from all over the world! It has so many ways of making a person’s crossdressing journey the joyful experience it should be that it should win an award! The best thing about it is all the wonderful people you will come into contact with. So stay with us and become a registered member. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. – Blessings

Jamie
      Lady

Hi Rory!  Welcome to the site, you are going to love it here!  Everyone is so welcoming and warm and caring, it’s amazing girl!  Feel free to drop a line anytime and ask questions, they have got so much knowledge to share.  Have a great weekend.

Jamie💋💋

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?