- October 25, 2020 at 12:14 pm #398514Claire WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: October 25, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
Hi, I’m new to this site but not new to cross dressing as I used to cross dress as a teen. I had to give it up when I got married as my wife didn’t agree with that sort of thing. I’m now divorced (nothing to do with dressing up) but I now find it difficult to find clothes that fit as I’m now on the large side. But I am trying. So anyway this is me saying hi
Total of 22 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 1, 2020 at 2:43 pm #401513Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 29Replies: 5043Has thanked: 8907 timesBeen thanked: 9038 times
Claire Welcome to Cdh 🌷
- October 31, 2020 at 8:07 pm #401191Amy MyersBaronessRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1326Has thanked: 3799 timesBeen thanked: 3702 times
Welcome, Claire! Nice to see you hear, my family is from Wales, though I’m a long way away in Canada.
- October 31, 2020 at 7:08 pm #401177Claire WilliamsLadyRegistered On: October 25, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
Lol Stephanie good thinking!!!
- October 31, 2020 at 6:47 am #400967stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 152Replies: 2079Has thanked: 3308 timesBeen thanked: 9645 times
Welcome to CDH!
Wales eh! You poor girl – you won’t be able to add new stuff to your wardrobe until next year- unless you can argue they are “essential items” – which, of course they are if you are a crossdresser.
You could try that argument next time you visit your Tesco superstore in search of a bra and panties. Lol.
- October 30, 2020 at 2:11 pm #400782Alicen ThairmsLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 35Replies: 318Has thanked: 1182 timesBeen thanked: 774 times
Hi Claire, welcome to CDH 🙂
- October 30, 2020 at 11:10 am #400738Kimberly BeeLadyRegistered On: August 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 41Has thanked: 541 timesBeen thanked: 148 times
Hi Claire & welcome!, I live on the other side of the UK to you, on the east coast.
- October 30, 2020 at 10:20 am #400732Michelle NewmanLadyRegistered On: June 22, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 3054Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2306 times
- October 26, 2020 at 10:11 am #399013EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 22Replies: 780Has thanked: 4465 timesBeen thanked: 2542 times
Hello and welcome Claire! Nice to have you here as part of this community. Feel free to ask questions. Someone here will definitely be able to help! Have fun!
- October 26, 2020 at 4:27 am #398786Jessica JamesRegistered On: July 10, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 622Has thanked: 745 timesBeen thanked: 1235 times
Welcome from across the border in England, it is lovely to meet you. This is a really friendly place, the girls are really helpful. I am happy to keep in touch so please feel to message me.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 26, 2020 at 3:25 am #398771SerenBaronessRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 463Has thanked: 4036 timesBeen thanked: 2216 times
Hi Claire, welcome to CDH 👋
- October 25, 2020 at 7:54 pm #398680Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 47Replies: 1561Has thanked: 5629 timesBeen thanked: 3543 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- October 25, 2020 at 4:38 pm #398632Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 604Has thanked: 1900 timesBeen thanked: 2605 times
Welcome Claire! I too can understand the divorce/no support thing. Been there and done it.
- October 25, 2020 at 4:16 pm #398613Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 3092Has thanked: 2977 timesBeen thanked: 6515 times
Welcome to CDH.
- October 25, 2020 at 3:34 pm #398603GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1207Has thanked: 10277 timesBeen thanked: 4971 times
- October 25, 2020 at 2:40 pm #398591Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 898Has thanked: 9104 timesBeen thanked: 3936 times
Hi Claire, and welcome from Canada.
- October 25, 2020 at 2:23 pm #398577Claire WilliamsLadyRegistered On: October 25, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
Thank you Mandy for the advice, I will check them out. As for corvid, we are in the firebreak lockdown where everything is restricted, you can’t even buy clothes as they are not considered “essential” and only basic essential foods are to be sold…
Ty for the warm welcome I’ve received!!!!
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by Claire Williams.
- October 25, 2020 at 2:00 pm #398559Mandy WifeBaronessRegistered On: September 12, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 219Has thanked: 150 timesBeen thanked: 933 times
Hi Claire – welcome from up in Scottish-land. Hope you are surviving your new lockdown restrictions (I have a good friend from Wales who was telling me it’s a bit of a nightmare!).
Larger sizes – depending on what you are looking for many try Yours Clothing (online and actual shops) or Simply Be as they are my go to plus size shops for comfort but they go right down to a UK14 as well.
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by Mandy Wife.
- October 25, 2020 at 1:51 pm #398556Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: November 3, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 119Has thanked: 264 timesBeen thanked: 373 times
Welcome to CDH from someone that is also from the UK and a regular visitor to the valleys of South Wales
- October 25, 2020 at 1:32 pm #398551Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 803Has thanked: 4991 timesBeen thanked: 3337 times
Hi Claire. it’s nice to meet you and welcome to CDH.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.