Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, I’m new to this site but not new to cross dressing as I used to cross dress as a teen. I had to give it up when I got married as my wife didn’t agree with that sort of thing. I’m now divorced (nothing to do with dressing up) but I now find it difficult to find clothes that fit as I’m now on the large side.  But I am trying.  So anyway this is me saying hi

Hi Claire. it’s nice to meet you and welcome to CDH.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Claire

Welcome to CDH from someone that is also from the UK and a regular visitor to the valleys of South Wales

Rachel

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Hi Claire – welcome from up in Scottish-land.  Hope you are surviving your new lockdown restrictions (I have a good friend from Wales who was telling me it’s a bit of a nightmare!).

Larger sizes – depending on what you are looking for many try Yours Clothing (online and actual shops) or Simply Be as they are my go to plus size shops for comfort but they go right down to a UK14 as well.

Xx

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Mandy Wife.

Thank you Mandy for the advice, I will check them out. As for corvid, we are in the firebreak lockdown where everything is restricted, you can’t even buy clothes as they are not considered “essential” and only basic essential foods are to be sold…

Ty for the warm welcome I’ve received!!!!

Hi Claire, and welcome from Canada.
      Hugs, Regine

Hi Claire,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Claire!  I too can understand the divorce/no support thing.  Been there and done it.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Seren
      Baroness

Hi Claire, welcome to CDH 👋

Hi Claire,

Welcome from across the border in England, it is lovely to meet you.  This is  a really friendly place, the girls are really helpful.  I am happy to keep in touch so please feel to message me.

Jessica x

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Claire! Nice to have you here as part of this community. Feel free to ask questions. Someone here will definitely be  able to help! Have fun!

Welcome Claire!

Hi Claire & welcome!, I live on the other side of the UK to you, on the east coast.

Hi Claire, welcome to CDH 🙂

Lol Stephanie good thinking!!!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome, Claire! Nice to see you hear, my family is from Wales, though I’m a long way away in Canada.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Claire   Welcome to Cdh 🌷

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?