Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

HI All finally took the plunge and joined the club.  I am a 65 year old retiree and I am in the closet.

Thank you for having me.

Hello and welcome Carla.

Hi Carla welcome to CDH. There are many like you here, you have come to the right place.

Anonymous

Hi!

66 and in the closet too.

Welcome in

Connie

xxx

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Carla, and welcome to CDH!

Stevie

I’m in the closet too and get so little opportunity to explore this side of me that it is torture.

Sylvia
        Lady

Dear Isshe ,

Welcome to CDH too !
        You have come to a place with like-minded people
        that understand your needs to express that wonderful side of yourself.
        I hope you will enjoy it being here , and I am already looking forward
        seeing you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Carla welcome, your among many all here to help you in many ways . Never worry about being closeted no more. Just ask many if these ladies for advice and you’ll receive full understanding and support. I too am and somewhat still closeted. Just my wife knows after opening up to her this year. What I’ve learned and discovered here has truly help me understand these urges and reduce the confusion and slowly help me show what this means and most of all to cope with these feelings and to embrace it in a positive way. I hid these thoughts for many years by now with support of this amazing site and most of all my wife I’ve starting to open up in so many ways. Feeling good about myself and importantly not caring  any more about what Society and others think. Yes dear enjoy your passion girls here understand so now stand proud and wash those fears away. Look for friends as there  are everywhere and chat with others,  I’m happy you have joined us and would chat if you need to. Now relax,  take a deep breath, your journey is now sailing in calmer waters.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome! <3

Late 50s here. There seem to be a lot of us jostling around in this closet. Can anyone feel the light switch?   😉

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Carla ,

Welcome to CDH !
      I’m 53 years old , Dutch , and in the closet like yourself.
      I hope you will enjoy yourself here as I have done these past months.
      See you on the Forums ,

Love Sylvia.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Carla,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Hey there, welcome. Im a newcomer of a few days and can only say its a great place to be, so enjoy xx

Hello Carla, it’s nice to have you here on C.D.H we are a very friendly girls and very understanding. feel free to look around and met new friends. lots of info here and girls to chat with.

Hi Carla nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there femme life as they travel down there heart feld path in life .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then yippee your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Carla as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with..And again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Carla,

Welcome to CDH, I just joined on December 2nd and already feel right at home thanks to all the wonderful friendly out going girls here. I think you will love it, you make the right decision girl.

Love,

Trish

Hi Carla,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?